- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: AI/ML
- Post Date: 02/05/2024
- Website: cyble.io
- Company Address: 1175 Cicero Dr, Alpharetta, Georgia 30022, US
About CybleCyble provides capabilities for customers to manage cyber risks with AI powered actionable threat intelligence. We are specialists in gathering intelligence across the Deepweb, Darkweb and the Surface Web.
This is a full-time on-site (Bangalore) role for a Senior Director of Malware Research and Reverse Engineering. The Senior Director will be responsible for leading the R&D efforts for malware research and reverse engineering, supervising and guiding the team, ensuring quality of research output, hands-on development and delivery of systems engineering solutions and maintaining industry partnerships.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategically direct a specialized team of malware analysts and reverse engineers in dissecting emerging malware strains, scrutinizing attack vectors, and identifying code vulnerabilities to formulate detection mechanisms.
- Conduct in-depth reverse engineering of malware specimens to demystify their functionality, capabilities, and provenance.
- Author comprehensive internal reports elucidating novel malware discoveries, analytical methodologies, and countermeasure suggestions.
- Formulate and implement standards, methodologies, and tools to augment the efficacy and precision of malware analysis.
- Engage in collaborative efforts with product management and software engineering teams to swiftly integrate research findings into new product features.
- Continuously update knowledge on cutting-edge malware tactics and the modus operandi of the cybercriminal underworld.
- Contribute significantly to the overarching technical strategy of the company's threat research endeavors.
What You’ll Need:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal prowess.
- Demonstrated expertise in R&D leadership within the cybersecurity domain.
- Advanced proficiency in malware research, reverse engineering, and related areas.
- Strong background in Systems and Electrical Engineering.
- Expertise in programming languages such as C, C++, Python, and Assembly.
- Extensive experience in security research, vulnerability analysis, and exploitation techniques.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in exploring the Deepweb, Darkweb, and Surface Web.
- Proficiency with static and dynamic malware analysis tools.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field is highly desirable.
Compensation and Incentives: We offer a highly lucrative compensation package for the right candidate, including a competitive salary, performance bonuses, and options. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health care, generous paid time off and others. We believe in rewarding excellence and commitment and providing incentives that reflect the significant impact of this role on our company’s success.
If you like working in an inclusive environment, you want to advance your career quickly, and your opinion is valued, look no further than Cyble, Inc. We are young, hungry, and ready to impact the cyber security landscape!
Cyble, takes into consideration an individual’s skillset, experience and location in making final salary determinations. For further details, please reach out to the HR team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Cyble: Cyble provides the fastest and most comprehensive coverage across adversaries, infrastructure, exposure, weaknesses, and targets.
Cyble empowers governments and enterprises to safeguard their citizens and infrastructure by providing critical intelligence in a timely manner and enabling rapid detection, prioritization, and remediation of security threats through its advanced capabilities for data analysis, expert insights, and automated processes.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, and with offices in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and India, Cyble has a global presence. To learn more about Cyble, visit www.cyble.com.