- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: AI/ML
- Post Date: 02/05/2024
- Website: cyble.io
- Company Address: 1175 Cicero Dr, Alpharetta, Georgia 30022, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About CybleCyble provides capabilities for customers to manage cyber risks with AI powered actionable threat intelligence. We are specialists in gathering intelligence across the Deepweb, Darkweb and the Surface Web.
Cyble is a leading cybersecurity firm that provides a range of cybersecurity solutions to protect businesses from cyber threats. We are looking for an experienced and motivated MSSP & GSI Sales Manager to join our team and help drive the growth of our Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and Global System Integrator (GSI) businesses.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the growth of our MSSP and GSI businesses through effective sales and business development activities. The ideal candidate will have experience in the cybersecurity industry, as well as a strong understanding of MSSP and GSI sales and go-to-market strategies. This is a hands-on sales role that requires a self-starter who can work independently to drive business growth.
• Drive the growth of our MSSP and GSI businesses through effective sales and business development activities.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive MSSP and GSI sales strategy that aligns with the company's overall sales objectives.
• Identify and pursue new “Sell-to” business opportunities with potential MSSP and GSI partners.
• Build and maintain relationships with existing MSSP and GSI partners to drive revenue growth.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement marketing and sales enablement programs for MSSP and GSI partners.
• Work with internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of MSSP and GSI services to customers.
• Attend industry events and conferences to promote the company's MSSP and GSI services and build relationships with potential partners.
• Provide regular reporting and analysis on the performance of the MSSP and GSI businesses.
• Ensure that all sales activities are compliant with company policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, cybersecurity, or a related field.
• 10+ years of experience in MSSP and/or GSI sales or business development, with a track record of success.
• Strong understanding of the MSSP and GSI sales process and go-to-market strategies.
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
• Proven ability to develop and execute successful sales strategies.
• Experience in the cybersecurity industry is a must.
• Familiarity with MSSP and GSI’s landscape, services, and industry trends is a plus.
• Ability to travel as needed.
The MSSP & GSI Sales Manager will play a critical role in driving the growth of our MSSP and GSI businesses and will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented cybersecurity professionals in the industry. If you are a self-starter with a passion for sales and cybersecurity, we encourage you to apply.