- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 02/13/2024
- Website: hyro.ai
- Company Address: 11 E Loop Road, New York, NY
About HyroHyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics.
Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro, the #1 Adaptive Communications Platform, enables enterprises to automate workflows and conversations across their most valuable platforms, services, and channels—including call centers, websites, SMS, mobile apps, and more. Top-performing organizations trust Hyro's plug-and-play approach, including an award-winning natural language engine, to help them recapture time and investment lost to building and maintaining chat and voice solutions.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing product team in Tel Aviv. As a senior member of the product management group, you will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle management of our AI assistant solutions for the healthcare sector. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, designers, and customer success, to design, develop, and deliver world-class AI-driven products. Your primary focus will be on understanding customer needs, defining product requirements, and translating them into actionable plans that align with our company's vision.
If you’re up to the challenge of building the world's #1 Adaptive Communications Platform, and enjoy working with super smart people in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right landing spot for you!
- Develop and maintain a clear product strategy and vision that aligns with hyro.ai's long-term goals and the specific needs of the healthcare market.
- Conduct in-depth market research and competitive analysis, analyze healthcare industry trends, and gather insights from customers and end-users to identify opportunities for product enhancements and new feature development.
- Create detailed product roadmaps, set prioritization for features, and outline timelines for the development and launch of new AI assistant capabilities.
- Collaborate with customers and partners, building strong relationships to understand their pain points, gather feedback, and identify potential business opportunities.
- Work closely with engineering, design teams to write clear and concise product requirements based on customer and market insights.
- Champion the user experience and advocate for intuitive, user-friendly interfaces that enhance patient engagement and satisfaction.
- Monitor product performance, analyze user data, and gather feedback to identify areas for improvement and drive data-driven decision-making.
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field. Advanced degrees are a plus.
- 4+ years of exp in product management, preferably in the healthcare or AI-related domain.
- Bonus - Strong understanding of the United States healthcare market and related challenges.
- Familiarity with AI, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to define product roadmaps, prioritize features, and deliver successful products to market.
- Exceptional communication skills to engage effectively with customers, partners, and internal teams.
- A collaborative team player with the ability to work across departments and functions.
- Experience with SaaS, CRM, AI, Bots,Telephony and Chat applications is a big advantage.
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.