- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 02/19/2024
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 233 S Wacker Dr, Suite 4400, Chicago, Illinois 60606, US
About LogiwaThe Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform is an integrated WMS and fulfillment system that makes it easy to run a digital warehouse and scale your high-volume DTC fulfillment operations.
Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017, we have been dedicated to being a world-class partner for warehouse and inventory based businesses. We have the most integrated software in our class, and we provide seamless inventory and warehouse management support to enable our customers to succeed. We are a team that’s small but mighty, and we’re scaling this mountain all the way to the summit! We’re looking for people with a range of talent (Get it? Range, like mountains!) to join our team as we climb to the top.
On top of our success-driven culture, we are a company that is passionate about our people. We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth and development. Whoever you are- rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, Netflix binger- come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer (R&D) who will join our talented research and development team that works on innovative applications. Your duties will include, but not limited to, contributing various R&D projects, front-end development, back-end development, data transformation service development, from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your code runs properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with the developers, engineers, and web designers.
What you’ll do as a Fullstack Developer (R&D)
- Take responsibility for front-end development of R&D projects
- Take responsibility for back-end service and API development activities
- Collaborate with the technology team to integrate R&D projects with our product infrastructure.
- Contribute data-pipeline development and data transformation service development activities
- Align your work plan with internal and external teams under R&D targets and vision.
- Identify current missing points in our systems and come up with a proposal about the fix
- At least 5 years of coding experience
- Expert level of Python knowledge
- Expert level of MSSQL knowledge
- Good level of CSS knowledge
- Good level of React knowledge
- Good level of Redis knowledge
- Good level of Git knowledge
- Good level of Docker knowledge
- Experience in API development
- Experience of working with Cassandra is a plus
- Experience of working with Elasticsearch experience is a plus
- Experience in ETL development is a plus
- Experience in R&D is a plus
- Comfortable with speaking English
At Logiwa we offer:
- 100% remote work
- Monthly home office allowance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- English language training
- Educational discount for master's degree from reputable private universities in Turkey
- Employee Assistance Program - confidential counseling and advice available by phone, web, or text
- An international team environment
- Regular team bonding events
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Location & Working Model
We are working on a full remote model. We have physical offices in İstanbul(Ataşehir Nidakule Kolektif House) where team members can get together and work collaboratively on a volunteer basis.
In Logiwa we give importance to creating a flexible and trusting workplace where everyone can work in harmony and be their best working self. We embrace teamwork and collaboration. We work hard but also play hard in monthly happy hours and team gatherings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In Logiwa we believe in the power of diversity. We hire without prejudice and discrimination against language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. We think that our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other and create a stronger company culture. We're proud to have a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We hire solely on the basis of the measurable technical examinations and competency-based interviews with equity and equality in mind.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Find More About us🔎 :
- Our Company: https://www.logiwa.com/company
- Our Career Page: https://www.logiwa.com/careers
- Logiwa in the Press: https://www.logiwa.com/company/press-news
- Our tech stack : https://stackshare.io/logiwa/logiwa
Please follow Logiwa on LinkedIn and Youtube!