- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Insurance
- Post Date: 02/05/2024
- Website: www.codoxo.com
- Company Address: 3190 Northeast Expressway NE, Suite 120, Atlanta, GA, 30341
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About CodoxoAt Codoxo, formerly Fraudscope, we’re on a mission to make our healthcare system more affordable and effective. Our Forensic AI Platform uses a patented algorithm to identify problems and suspicious behavior earlier than traditional techniques which helps ensure our scarce healthcare dollars go to real patient care.
Of the $3.8T we spend on healthcare in the United States annually, about a third of it is estimated to be lost due to waste, fraud and abuse. Codoxo is the premier provider of artificial intelligence-driven solutions and services that help healthcare companies and agencies proactively detect and reduce risks from fraud, waste, and abuse and ensure payment integrity. Codoxo helps clients manage costs across network management, clinical care, provider coding and billing, payment integrity, and special investigation units. Our software-as-a service applications are built on our proven Forensic AI Engine, which uses patented AI-based technology to identify problems and suspicious behavior far faster and earlier than traditional techniques.
We are venture backed by some of the top investors in the country, with strong financials, and remain one of the fastest growing healthcare AI companies in the industry.
The Pharmacy Technician Auditor is responsible for ensuring compliance, on behalf of our customers, with pharmacy regulations, internal protocols, and quality standards through meticulous auditing and review of pharmacy operations. This role requires a keen eye for detail, a deep understanding of pharmacy procedures, and a commitment to upholding the highest standards of accuracy and compliance within the pharmacy environment.
Auditing and Quality Assurance:
- Conduct routine audits of pharmacy prescriptions and signature logs to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Review prescription orders, dispensing processes, and documentation for accuracy and compliance.
- Identify discrepancies, errors, or potential areas of improvement and provide actionable recommendations in accordance with standard pharmacy practice, client requirements, or statutory requirements.
- Conduct prescriber attestations as needed
- Stay updated on federal, state, and local pharmacy regulations and standards.
- Stay updated on new drugs, formulations, changes to prescribing patterns and requirements
- Monitor pharmacy technician practices to ensure compliance with legal and ethical guidelines.
- Collaborate with the pharmacy management team to implement corrective actions and improvements based on audit findings.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain detailed audit records and reports outlining findings, recommendations, and corrective actions taken.
- Generate comprehensive reports summarizing audit results and trends for presentation to pharmacy management and regulatory bodies as required.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Liaise with pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, clients, PSAOs, and other relevant stakeholders to address audit findings and implement necessary changes.
- Act as a resource for inquiries related to compliance, offering guidance and support as needed.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) with three (3) years of experience in a retail pharmacy setting.
- Strong understanding of pharmacy operations, regulations, and quality assurance practices.
- At least two (2) years of experience in pharmacy auditing, compliance, or a related field within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in using pharmacy management systems and software.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to upholding the highest standards of accuracy, ethics, and compliance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Codoxo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.