- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 02/19/2024
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 233 S Wacker Dr, Suite 4400, Chicago, Illinois 60606, US
About LogiwaThe Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform is an integrated WMS and fulfillment system that makes it easy to run a digital warehouse and scale your high-volume DTC fulfillment operations.
Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017, we have been dedicated to being a world-class partner for warehouse and inventory based businesses. We have the most integrated software in our class, and we provide seamless inventory and warehouse management support to enable our customers to succeed. We are a team that’s small but mighty, and we’re scaling this mountain all the way to the summit! We’re looking for people with a range of talent (Get it? Range, like mountains!) to join our team as we climb to the top.
On top of our success-driven culture, we are a company that is passionate about our people. We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth and development. Whoever you are- rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, Netflix binger- come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
We are looking for an experienced Senior Flutter Engineer who will join our talented software development team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
What you’ll do as a Senior Flutter Engineer
- Develop the mobile applications for the next version of Logiwa
- Automate development process
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize the applications overall performance
- Manage store activities for our mobile applications
- At least 4 years of experience
- Experience in modern Flutter libraries
- Experience in Dart
- Knowledge on design patterns and clean code principles
- Experience in OOP and layered architecture
- Experience in working with patterns like MVC,MVP,MVVM
- Experience in REST API integrations
- Import XD file for Flutter app
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Experience in developing applications with reusable components
- Experience working in agile software development environments
- Experience in Git
- Good knowledge of SDLC process
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline is a big plus
- Basic knowledge of SWIFT and Kotlin are big plus
- Strong communication skills
At Logiwa we offer:
- 100% remote work
- Monthly home office allowance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- English language training
- Educational discount for master's degree from reputable private universities in Turkey
- Employee Assistance Program - confidential counseling and advice available by phone, web, or text
- An international team environment
- Regular team bonding events
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Location & Working Model
We are working in a full remote model. We have physical offices in İstanbul(Ataşehir Nidakule Kolektif House) where team members can get together and work collaboratively on a volunteer basis.
In Logiwa we give importance to creating a flexible and trusting workplace where everyone can work in harmony and be their best working self. We embrace teamwork and collaboration. We work hard but also play hard in monthly happy hours and team gatherings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In Logiwa we believe in the power of diversity. We hire without prejudice and discrimination against language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. We think that our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other and create a stronger company culture. We're proud to have a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We hire solely on the basis of the measurable technical examinations and competency-based interviews with equity and equality in mind.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Find More About us🔎 :
- Our Company: https://www.logiwa.com/company
- Our Career Page: https://www.logiwa.com/careers
- Logiwa in the Press: https://www.logiwa.com/company/press-news
- Our tech stack : https://stackshare.io/logiwa/logiwa
Please follow Logiwa on LinkedIn and Youtube!