- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 11/19/2023
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 515 N State St Fl:14, Chicago, Illinois 60654, US
About LogiwaLogiwa is an industry-leading cloud-based order fulfillment, warehouse and inventory management software that has served retail, e-commerce, wholesale, and 3PL businesses worldwide for over a decade.
Why work at Logiwa WMS?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017 we've grown to become the leading provider of cloud-powered ordering and fulfillment software for B2C and Direct-to-Consumer companies in an industry that’s growing by leaps and bounds. As e-commerce continues to take off, the sky is not even the limit for us.
If you’re looking for a place where your career can take off, for a company that is passionate about their people, and for products that are helping redefine the way companies do business, then we’re looking for you!
We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth. Whoever you are--rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, or Netflix binger--come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
Logiwa is looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to join our team. As a Senior Account Executive, you will help define and optimize our customer journey for customers. You’ll have the opportunity to drive true value for our customers, and own the sales process from qualification to deal close.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional who is passionate about helping our customers streamline their warehouse operations. They have excellent communication and customer management skills and the ability to manage relationships through the entire customer lifecycle by reading metrics, being proactive, and understanding customer behavior leading to product engagement.
This role will focus on a territory in the Southeastern USA, so the ability to travel within that region is required.
What you’ll do as a Senior Account Executive
- Drive our sales process from qualification to close
- Run effective and engaging SaaS Product Demos in order to close new clients
- Assist in finding prospects and leads, identifying new sales opportunities as you go
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Work in conjunction with our Sales Development, Marketing, and Technical teams to provide the best customer experience
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience in a high velocity SaaS organization, with a proven track record of quota achievement
- At least 2 years of experience in the Warehouse Management Software and DTC spaces with the ability to speak fluently with customers using their language about their day-to-day operations and challenges
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Experience building your own pipeline with outbound prospecting
- Outstanding knowledge of Google Docs; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Hubspot) is a big plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to build relationships
At Logiwa we offer:
- Flexibility to work fully remote, or hybrid if you desire (Our Chicago office has free breakfast and snacks daily, as well as a weekly happy hour!)
- 15 days of paid time off + 5 personal days annually, 12 paid company holidays, plus your birthday as a paid holiday
- 100% employer-paid health and dental insurance
- Other insurance offerings including: vision, life, legal, and pet insurance
- 401(K) and free access to a confidential certified financial advisor
- Employee Assistance Program - confidential counseling and advice available by phone, web, or text
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Logiwa we believe in the power of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender expression or identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military service or discharge status. We think that our diverse backgrounds help us learn from each other, create a stronger company culture, and provide better service for our customers. There is only one you in the world, and we want you to bring your unique self to work with us.