- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: AI/ML
- Post Date: 12/03/2023
- Website: cyble.io
- Company Address: 1175 Cicero Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022, USA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About CybleCyble provides capabilities for customers to manage cyber risks with AI powered actionable threat intelligence. We are specialists in gathering intelligence across the Deepweb, Darkweb and the Surface Web.
About The Role: Partner Technical Success Manager
Cyble is seeking a Partner Technical Success Manager to provide expert-level technical guidance and support to our partners. In this role, you will be the key technical contact for assigned partners and ensure they are enabled to successfully integrate, deploy, and manage Cyble's products.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical guidance during partner onboarding and implementation of Cyble products
- Create and deliver technical training programs and documentation to partners
- Monitor partner systems; assist with configuration of Cyble products and resolution of technical issues
- Continuously monitor partner health metrics; identify opportunities to improve technical operations
- Serve as lead technical liaison between partners and internal engineering teams
- Travel occasionally to partner sites to provide on-site technical expertise and troubleshooting
- Develop partner-facing technical content including user guides, how-to's, and technical summaries
- Capture and report on technical support and operational metrics for partners
- Stay up-to-date on Cyble products and industry best practices to provide expert-level support
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years technical account management experience with SaaS or enterprise software
- Excellent understanding of Cyble products and solutions
- Hands-on experience with system deployment, integration, data analysis, and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
About Cyble: Cyble provides the fastest and most comprehensive coverage across adversaries, infrastructure, exposure, weaknesses, and targets.
Cyble empowers governments and enterprises to safeguard their citizens and infrastructure by providing critical intelligence in a timely manner and enabling rapid detection, prioritization, and remediation of security threats through its advanced capabilities for data analysis, expert insights, and automated processes.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, and with offices in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and India, Cyble has a global presence. To learn more about Cyble, visit www.cyble.com.