- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: AI/ML
- Post Date: 12/03/2023
- Website: cyble.io
- Company Address: 1175 Cicero Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022, USA
About CybleCyble provides capabilities for customers to manage cyber risks with AI powered actionable threat intelligence. We are specialists in gathering intelligence across the Deepweb, Darkweb and the Surface Web.
Cyble provides the fastest and most comprehensive coverage across adversaries, infrastructure, exposure, weaknesses, and targets.
Cyble empowers governments and enterprises to safeguard their citizens and infrastructure by providing critical intelligence in a timely manner and enabling rapid detection, prioritization, and remediation of security threats through its advanced capabilities for data analysis, expert insights, and automated processes
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, and with offices in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and India, Cyble has a global presence. To learn more about Cyble, visit www.cyble.com.
What you will do at CYBLE
- Being part of dedicated QA/SDET team you would be owning the quality of products and deliverables.
- Pair with development team members to understand and test features and releases.
- Accurately report and track testing-related defects and issues by writing effective and thorough bug reports, and verifying bug fixes.
- Be part of the automation team to architect, design which would enhance the QA coverage and faster the delivery milestones.
- Plan, develop, execute, maintain and improve Automated Test Frameworks and Automated Test Scripts for WEB, API, and DB applications.
- Maintain high quality test plans with details on test scenarios, UAT and reports along with related artifacts.
- Adhere and follow processes set forth.
- Contribute to all phases of the software lifecycle.
- Work closely with Cyble infrastructure to build, release, and test product releases.
- Coordinate UAT and other testing-related tasks with business and developers.
Who you are
- Graduate having 3-8 years of experience with Enterprise class software testing or SaaS platforms.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a complex, matrixed organization involving cross-functional, and/or cross-business projects.
- Have good understanding on Software Testing concepts and its application on real world problems
- Experience with different types of testing (WEB, API, DB)
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently on projects when needed.
- Having hands on JMeter, Python for UI automation like selenium, Python behave framework, Golang or similar tools and languages used for QA.
- Experience with Postman or other similar HTTP request clients
- You have an ability to analyze, debug and recreate issues and provide root cause on the problems.
- Passion for handling new challenges, learning and applying modern changing technologies to solve complex use-cases.