- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 11/19/2023
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 515 N State St Fl:14, Chicago, Illinois 60654, US
About LogiwaLogiwa is an industry-leading cloud-based order fulfillment, warehouse and inventory management software that has served retail, e-commerce, wholesale, and 3PL businesses worldwide for over a decade.
Why work at Logiwa WMS?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017 we've grown to become the leading provider of cloud-powered ordering and fulfillment software for B2C and Direct-to-Consumer companies in an industry that’s growing by leaps and bounds. As e-commerce continues to take off, the sky is not even the limit for us.
The Job Details
As Logiwa’s VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the company's marketing strategy and execution to drive customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
This role will report to the CEO based in Chicago, IL, and preference will be given to candidates located in the Central time zone who are able to commute regularly to Chicago.
What You’ll Do:
- As part of the executive team, translate company strategy and business objectives into strategic and tactical marketing direction
- Lead and manage the marketing team, including setting clear goals and expectations, providing regular feedback, and creating a positive and collaborative work culture
- Own and improve Logiwa’s demand generation engine, including marketing automation, SEO, content marketing, website, lead scoring, segmenting and nurturing to support a fast growing sales team
- Analyze key marketing metrics and use insights to drive marketing strategy
- Perform product marketing research to understand the competitive landscape and position Logiwa successfully
- Create and manage a marketing budget, allocating resources effectively to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Customer Success, Product to coordinate valuable, personalized experiences to drive engagement and conversion at a targeted set of accounts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field; or equivalent
- 12+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment
- Track record of building successful B2B SaaS marketing functions and teams
- Understanding of key marketing metrics and able to make data-driven decisions
- Expertise in digital marketing, SEO, and content marketing, with a track record of implementing successful strategies to drive organic web traffic and lead conversions
- Experience with Hubspot marketing automation
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
At Logiwa we offer:
- Flexibility to work fully remote, or hybrid if you desire (Our Chicago office has free breakfast and snacks daily, as well as a weekly happy hour!)
- 15 days of paid time off + 5 personal days annually, 12 paid company holidays, and your birthday as a paid holiday
- 100% employer-paid health and dental insurance
- Other insurance offerings including: vision, life, legal, and pet insurance
- 401(K) and free access to a confidential certified financial advisor
- Employee Assistance Program - confidential counseling and advice available by phone, web, or text
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Logiwa we believe in the power of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender expression or identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military service or discharge status. We think that our diverse backgrounds help us learn from each other, create a stronger company culture, and provide better service for our customers. There is only one you in the world, and we want you to bring your unique self to work with us.
Is this not the right job for you? No worries! Take a look at some of our other openings and see if there may be something else that catches your eye!
We're looking forward to receiving your application!