- Job Type: Part-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Insurance
- Post Date: 12/03/2023
- Website: www.codoxo.com
- Company Address: 3190 Northeast Expressway NE, Suite 120, Atlanta, GA, 30341
About CodoxoAt Codoxo, formerly Fraudscope, we’re on a mission to make our healthcare system more affordable and effective. Our Forensic AI Platform uses a patented algorithm to identify problems and suspicious behavior earlier than traditional techniques which helps ensure our scarce healthcare dollars go to real patient care.
CODOXO IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR ACCOMMODATE ANY CANDIDATES THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING SPONSORED NOW OR IN THE FUTURE
THIS IS FOR CONTRACT ROLE WITH CODOXO
Of the $3.8T we spend on healthcare in the United States annually, about a third of it is estimated to be lost due to waste, fraud and abuse. Codoxo is the premier provider of artificial intelligence-driven solutions and services that help healthcare companies and agencies proactively detect and reduce risks from fraud, waste, and abuse and ensure payment integrity. Codoxo helps clients manage costs across network management, clinical care, provider coding and billing, payment integrity, and special investigation units. Our software-as-a service applications are built on our proven Forensic AI Engine, which uses patented AI-based technology to identify problems and suspicious behavior far faster and earlier than traditional techniques.
We are venture backed by some of the top investors in the country, with strong financials, and remain one of the fastest growing healthcare AI companies in the industry.
As a Business/Data Analyst at Codoxo, you will be instrumental in managing the data health within our platform. You will leverage your extensive knowledge of healthcare claims, provider, and member data, along with your expertise in medical codes and healthcare operations, to create, maintain, map, and manage healthcare claim data. Additionally, you will be responsible for validating claims data, creating customer-facing reports, and maintaining data mappings to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Data Health Management:
- Play a crucial role in maintaining the data health of our platform.
- Ensure the accuracy, consistency, and integrity of healthcare claims, provider, and member data.
- Healthcare Data Expertise:
- Possess a strong understanding of healthcare claims, provider, and member data.
- Demonstrate proficiency in medical codes, including ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS.
- Healthcare Industry Experience:
- Have previous experience working in a healthcare organization, understanding the complexities of the industry.
- Data Management:
- Utilize hands-on experience to create, maintain, map, and manage healthcare claim data effectively.
- Maintain data mappings and update them to reflect changes in data or systems.
- Technical Skills:
- Possess a strong command of Microsoft Excel and other Office 365 productivity tools.
- Good to have SQL experience
- Data Validation:
- Validate claims data within our platform after ingestion to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Report Generation:
- Create customer-facing external reports based on data health insights to provide value to our clients.
- Data Enrichment:
- Identify and utilize external data sources to enrich healthcare claim data, enhancing its completeness and relevance.
- Claims Data Knowledge:
- Demonstrate expertise in both pre and post-adjudicated claims data.
- Understand claim adjustment logic and its application.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Healthcare Management, Business, Data Science).
- Proven experience as a Business/Data Analyst in a healthcare setting.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare claims, provider, and member data.
- Understanding of professional, facility, pharmacy and dental claims processing
- Proficiency in medical coding systems (ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS).
- Previous experience with healthcare data management and mapping.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Office 365.
- SaaS application knowledge will be a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and committed to data accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to changing data environments and industry regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Codoxo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.