- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 12/03/2023
- Website: colabsoftware.com
- Company Address: 251 E White Hills Rd, St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador A1A 5N8, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About CoLab SoftwareSetting the standard in engineering collaboration. Simplified design review that lets teams build the future—faster.
At CoLab, we help mechanical engineering teams bring life-changing products to market years sooner. Our product, CoLab, is the world’s first Design Engagement Systems (DES) - a category defining product that Engineering teams use to engage in meaningful, productive design conversations, catch preventable mistakes, and get to market faster. Our customers include the largest engineering organizations in the world such as Ford, Johnson Controls, Komatsu, and Polaris in the industrial equipment, consumer products, automotive, aerospace & defense, and shipbuilding industries.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you are the face of CoLab to our customers. You will champion a consistent standard of excellence in helping our customers - no issue is too small or too complex, you will communicate and organize with all facets of the organization to determine the best possible results for our customers.
- Provide help and answers to customers' technical issues by identifying the problem, researching answers and providing guidance
- Champion all aspects of the user’s experience, with a focus on clarity and speed
- Work to clarify and triage customer requests as quickly as possible
- Maintain a positive customer sentiment throughout the support process and escalate appropriately
- Consistently follow up with internal team on open issues
- Consistently and confidently triage and escalate requests to other internal teams in a timely manner
- Independently own the support process and decision matrix, completing retros and updating as necessary
- Assist in the gathering and reporting of quality and support related standard operating objectives and measures
- Ability to work non-standard hours to ensure we have coverage across the majority of our customers time zones
- Multi-lingual (English / French / German an asset)
- Experience dealing with external customers in a technical support context for a SaaS web application
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams
- Exceptional written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to communicate effectively and with empathy via phone, web conference, and in writing
- Experience with a ticket management system like Zendesk, Shortcut or Jira
- (Nice to Have) Experience managing and maintaining a customer-facing knowledge base
- (Nice to Have) Experience working with CAD or 3D tools and PLM/PDM systems
The extra details:
- Compensation: This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive compensation package that includes a stock options package.
- Benefits: This role offers an extended health and benefits package that includes unlimited paid vacation.
- Remote/Hybrid Work: Our main office location is in St. John’s, NL where we offer hybrid and remote opportunities. This role has the flexibility to work from anywhere within Canada or the UK.
- Success measured by: Response time to customer requests, average handling time, first Contact Resolution.