- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Customer Support
- Post Date: 12/03/2023
- Website: digitalgenius.com
- Company Address: 30 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, England E14 5RE, GB
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About DigitalGeniusDigitalGenius is the AI platform that puts customer support on autopilot by understanding conversations, automating repetitive processes and delighting your customers.
DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to some of the largest customer service operations in the world as well as high growth companies. We’re a dedicated team of thoughtful and hard-working people committed to transforming customer service through the application of artificial intelligence. Our team is fully remote with colleagues based in the UK, US and Europe
We are looking for a Junior NLP Data Scientist who will be part of a three-member Machine Learning Team. The rapidly growing number of clients requires us to scale our Machine Learning team, so we are looking for a new member to take on part of the day-to-day tasks.
As a Data Scientist at DigitalGenius, you will be responsible for leveraging our existing machine learning solutions, APIs, and analytics to maximise the product’s performance for our customers.
The Machine Learning team at DigitalGenius owns all Data Science related projects. This includes everything from research, implementation, API management, testing, production, data analysis and error reporting.
- Proactively work with team members and clients on data analysis, machine learning model evaluations and reporting
- Data Wrangling: collection of closed data sources and data processing
- Be responsible for all clients’ data analysis
- Work closely with our labellers
- Manage/Tune existing and legacy machine learning models
- Participate in Research and development projects
- Strong Knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of NLP techniques such as message cleaning, vectorising, clustering etc.
- Basic understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms such as supervised and unsupervised learning techniques, recommendation algorithms, predictive modelling and statistics.
- Knowledgeable of machine learning and data handling libraries such as PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Numpy
- Excellent organisation skills, work independently and ability to deliver results for deadlines.
- A proactive, innovative and pragmatic approach to problem solving, and an ability to think critically and objectively.
- Good customer-facing skills and ability to clearly communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- UK working hours
- Competitive Salary & Equity Package
- Generous vacation time (25 days of holiday annually)
- Free Lunch & Delivery every Friday
- Yearly "Free Week" in addition to annual leave allowance
- $500 One-Time Home Office Allowance
- Freedom to experiment with your own ideas
- Environment to develop yours skills without bureaucracy or red-tape
- Monthly fitness stipend of $210 or fully paid Third Space Membership
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.