- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 12/03/2023
- Website: colabsoftware.com
- Company Address: 251 E White Hills Rd, St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador A1A 5N8, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About CoLab SoftwareSetting the standard in engineering collaboration. Simplified design review that lets teams build the future—faster.
At CoLab, we want to help mechanical engineering teams bring life-changing products to market years sooner. CoLab is a cloud based platform purpose built for fast, effective design review. Using CoLab, multiple engineers, designers, and other stakeholders can review designs together and build off one another's feedback. Engineers at companies like Ford, Komatsu, and Johnson Controls use CoLab to review designs faster, prevent mistakes, and build the next generation of innovative products.
CoLab is a B2B enterprise SaaS company with a “land and expand” go-to-market approach - that means customer expansion is a critical part of our strategy, and therefore, so is our Customer Success organization. We are looking for a driven Customer Success Manager to work with our team and create value for our customers by providing onboarding, strategic consultation, and ongoing assistance for CoLab implementation and growth. This role is not just about monitoring usage and escalating support tickets - this role acts as a strategic partner for our customers. You will be responsible for working directly with large manufacturing organizations to support their entire customer journey with CoLab - including understanding their key business processes, goals, and bottlenecks, and overseeing technical onboarding, training, adoption, and renewals to bring them to value. You will closely monitor usage, satisfaction, and ROI to ensure customer health, and work cross functionality to solve problems as they arise. You will advocate customer needs to the product team, while helping them prioritize based on your knowledge of business goals, changing customer requirements, and sales enablement needs. You are proactive with customer issues, resilient when things go wrong, and disciplined in how you operate. This role will work closely with Account Executives, Product Managers, and our Senior Leadership team to ensure customer success and drive the voice of the customer into everything we do at CoLab.
- Help drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business and technical needs in order to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Serve as an expert to your customers as it relates to CoLab and industry best practices.
- Run the entire onboarding process - including use case mapping, integrations, as well as general best practices consultation.
- Lead execution of required customer engagement activities such as success plan development, QBRs, webinars, and product feedback sessions.
- Work directly with the CSO and CEO on strategic customer accounts.
- Navigate the customer organization to uncover additional CoLab applications and expansion opportunities.
- Proactively assess customer health and risks and work closely with other teams at CoLab to find solutions.
- Provide actionable customer feedback to the Product team.
- Provide assistance to our customer support team on high priority tickets.
- Background in design engineering (mechanical preferred but not required).
- Strong knowledge of engineering software or experience in a technical environment.
- Passion for working with customers, and motivated by helping customers achieve business results.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- Comfortable solving complex, nuanced challenges with customers and interfacing with a large internal team to find solutions.
- Proactive, clear communication and comfort working with peers and management.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for action.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving startup environment with a lot of change, and folks wearing many hats.
- This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive compensation package that includes stock options.
- This role offers an extended health and benefits package that includes unlimited paid vacation and RRSP matching, up to 5% (For Canada Only)
- Our main office location is in St. John’s, NL where we offer hybrid and remote opportunities. This position has the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Canada.