- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 11/19/2023
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 515 N State St Fl:14, Chicago, Illinois 60654, US
About LogiwaLogiwa is an industry-leading cloud-based order fulfillment, warehouse and inventory management software that has served retail, e-commerce, wholesale, and 3PL businesses worldwide for over a decade.
Why work at Logiwa WMS?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017, we have been dedicated to being a world-class partner for warehouse and inventory based businesses. We have the most integrated software in our class, and we provide seamless inventory and warehouse management support to enable our customers to succeed. We are a team that’s small but mighty, and we’re scaling this mountain all the way to the summit! We’re looking for people with a range of talents (Get it? Range, like mountains!) to join our team as we climb to the top.
On top of our success-driven culture, we are a company that is passionate about our people. We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth and development. Whoever you are- rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, Netflix binger- come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
We are looking for a Product Designer who will be responsible for creating visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do as a Product Designer
- Create robust, attractive, scalable component based design for mobile application and the web.
- Take full cycle ownership of your work from ideation, design, review and feedback in the final test build and after release.
- Understand product features and user behavior.
- User experience design with wireframes, flowcharts, layouts, journey maps, by using related design tools.
- Design review(test) after the development process before the feature goes live.
- Contribute to the development of design systems, style guides, and other design documentation.
- Build and update components in the Design system.
- Plan and drive design iterations according to customer feedback and briefs coming from product, data and marketing teams.
- Take part in product and UX research through prototyping, user interviews and user testing.
- Solve the usability problems for our users through user and product feedback and briefs.
- Optimize the performance of UI systems to run on multiple devices and platforms.
- Translating high-level requirements into interaction flows to create simple and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams by using high level communication skills to define product requirements and design solutions that meet business goals and user needs.
- Stay up to date on recent design trends and industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree in design or related fields (or equivalent work experience).
- Min 3 years of experience in end to end UI/UX/product design for web and app.
- A solid and diverse portfolio of previous works. Examples for B2B tech platform products is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in User Experience, User Interface, Interaction and Visual Design for products.
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience in user research methodologies .
- Experience in collaboration and project management tools(Jira).
- Experience in design systems and style guides.
- Enthusiasm to solve user problems and ability to transform user insights to seamless design solutions.
- Experience designing products that users love, especially products that address complex problems with a thoughtful balance of simplicity and power.
- Ability to follow design style guides from conceptualization to production.
- Competency in communication skills and using various methods to tell ideas and concepts (e.g. sketches, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Experience in working with SaaS platforms is a plus
- Experience in working with agile methodology.
- Multitasking and time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Good level of verbal and written skills in English.
At Logiwa we offer:
- 100% remote work
- Monthly home office allowance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- English language training
- Educational discount for master’s degree from reputable private universities in Turkey
- Employee Assistance Program - confidential counseling and advice available by phone, web, or text
- An international team environment
- Regular team bonding events
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Location & Working Model
We are working in a full remote model. We have physical offices in İstanbul(Ataşehir Nidakule Kolektif House) where team members can get together and work collaboratively on a volunteer basis.
In Logiwa we give importance to creating a flexible and trusting workplace where everyone can work in harmony and be their best working self. We embrace teamwork and collaboration. We work hard but also play hard in monthly happy hours and team gatherings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In Logiwa we believe in the power of diversity. We hire without prejudice and discrimination against language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. We think that our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other and create a stronger company culture. We’re proud to have a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We hire solely on the basis of the measurable technical examinations and competency-based interviews with equity and equality in mind.