- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Customer Support
- Post Date: 09/27/2023
- Website: www.ovationcxm.com
- Company Address: 1622 Tiburon Boulevard, Belvedere Tiburon, CA, 94920
About OvationCXMOvationCXM is the Customer Experience Management (CXM) company helping businesses and their partner ecosystems deliver exceptional customer experiences with complete visibility and precise control so they can own the journey, guide the experience and unleash the benefits.
POS and Cabling Technicians - OvationCXM!
If you are in any city in the United States and want your business to take off, partner with OvationCXM, the world’s leading Technical Support Platform provider. If you are a HAPPY, detail-oriented, experienced field technician and looking to increase your skill-set and grow with our company please join us!
This is an ongoing part-time contract opportunity to support locally owned businesses with their in-store technology, from installing a new point-of-sale device, to troubleshooting their network. Earn greater income potential depending on your professionalism, dedication to providing a top-quality client experience, and maintaining satisfactory OvationCXM job ratings. And as an extra bonus, OvationCXM processes your payment within 5 business days of completing the job and providing the required deliverables.
The Techs we are looking for have the following personality traits:
- A professional attitude, especially under pressure
- Go beyond the minimum of what is typically expected and working to keep customers happy with a 360° resolution
- Outgoing personality, prompt and respectful of scheduled arrival times and considerate to customer's needs and requests
- Passionate about the challenge of working on a network "puzzle" and enthusiastic about finding and educating a customer about a simplified solution
- Are experienced independent workers who are interested in building their own business
- Must have daytime, weekday availability
- 2 years field experience, valid state issued driver's license and insurance
- Must have reliable transportation stocked with low voltage supplies (e.g. basic field tech hand tools, Cat5 cable, cable tester, punch down tool, ladder, etc.)
- Must have Android/iPhone mobile device (phone/tablet w/4G) and laptop computer (for troubleshooting networks and etc)
- Should have experience with installing, troubleshooting, repairing and/or replacing of low-voltage cabling for Mobile Point of Sale (MPOS) systems and networked wireless printers
- Knowledge of hard-wired and wireless devices: Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Awesome communication skills for responding to customers questions, problems, and requests to resolve issues with the ability to translate technology issues into layman terms
- Must be familiar with local streets & freeways/highways
- Kind and polite attitude with a willingness to "go the extra mile"
- And most of all...you LOVE making customers happy!
- Military Veteran with networking background
- CCNA, CCNP, Network +, or otherwise certified in Networking