- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 12/05/2023
- Website: hyro.ai
- Company Address: 11 E Loop Road, New York, NY
About HyroHyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics.
Hyro, the #1 Adaptive Communications Platform, enables enterprises to automate workflows and conversations across their most valuable platforms, services, and channels—including call centers, websites, SMS, mobile apps, and more. Top-performing organizations trust Hyro's plug-and-play approach, including an award-winning natural language engine, to help them recapture time and investment lost to building and maintaining chat and voice solutions.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re searching for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our growing team in Tel Aviv. We are looking for an experienced and passionate engineer to join our Infrastructure & Integrations team. As a member of the team, you’ll play a pivotal role in taking Hyro to the next level by:
- Developing new and supporting existing infrastructure capabilities such as speech-to-text (STT) & text-to-speech (TTS)
- Owning and enriching Hyro’s connector hub for voice and chat conversations
- Designing and implementing new services such as integration marketplace
- Performing research and experiments to establish course of action
- Connecting Hyro to the world via third-party integrations
- Work closely with principal engineers and product managers to develop and test new features and services
- Ensure high availability and reliability while guaranteeing that our services are performant
- Use data science oriented approach to solve critical issue
- Team player with a positive and fun attitude
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Familiarity with AWS / Azure / GCP services
- Experience designing, building and operating large system with scalability, availability, testing and performance requirements
- A passion for applying DevOps concepts (CI/CD, ect.) to improve the delivery process of software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of test driven development, refactoring, clean architecture, design patterns, ect.
- Advantage: Experience in STT & TTS technologies
- Gitlab CI/CD
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.