- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 09/19/2023
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 515 N State St Fl:14, Chicago, Illinois 60654, US
About LogiwaLogiwa is an industry-leading cloud-based order fulfillment, warehouse and inventory management software that has served retail, e-commerce, wholesale, and 3PL businesses worldwide for over a decade.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Backend Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company.
What you’ll do as a Senior Backend Engineer
- Research and propose new technologies,
- Developing new features and extending existing ones,
- Conducting tests, detecting errors, and solving problems,
- Mentor and train other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields,
- Minimum 6 years of experience in .NET development,
- Knowledge of .NET Core,
- Knowledge of Go is a big plus,
- Knowledge of Microservice Architecture, Event-Driven Architecture, CQRS, Event Sourcing is a big plus,
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes is a big plus,
- Experience in Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, MSSQL,PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ is a big plus,
- Good understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, DDD, Test Driven Development and Unit Testing,
- Good understanding of CI / CD principles,
- Experience in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and maintenance,
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills,
- Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies,
- Great team player,
- Fluent in English.
At Logiwa we offer:
- 100% remote work
- Monthly home office allowance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- English language training
- Pluralsight account
- Educational discount for master’s degree from reputable private universities in Turkey
- Employee Assistance Program - confidential counseling and advice available by phone, web, or text
- An international team environment
- Regular team bonding events
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Location & Working Model
We are working in a fully remote model. We have physical offices in İstanbul (Ataşehir Nidakule Kolektif House) where team members can get together and work collaboratively on a volunteer basis.
In Logiwa we give importance to creating a flexible and trusting workplace where everyone can work in harmony and be their best working self. We embrace teamwork and collaboration. We work hard but also play hard in monthly happy hours and team gatherings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In Logiwa we believe in the power of diversity. We hire without prejudice and discrimination against language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. We think that our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other and create a stronger company culture. We’re proud to have a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We hire solely on the basis of the measurable technical examinations and competency-based interviews with equity and equality in mind.