- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 09/19/2023
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 515 N State St Fl:14, Chicago, Illinois 60654, US
About LogiwaLogiwa is an industry-leading cloud-based order fulfillment, warehouse and inventory management software that has served retail, e-commerce, wholesale, and 3PL businesses worldwide for over a decade.
We are looking for you! A leader who is passionate about growing a top-notch Backend engineering team that committed to technological excellency and desire to bring the highest product quality to our customers on time. You know that people are everything, so building and sustaining a culture based on trust, transparency, responsibility and sincere teamwork is a top priority for you.
What you’ll do as a Backend Team Leader
- Manage a team of 4 to 6 developers. Analyze their performance based on development metrics using Pluralsight FLOW. Define a career path for the team members and coach them onwards,
- Hire new team members if necessary and plan resources based on the company’s needs,
- Lead technical discussions on the Channel Integrations domain. Identify the weaknesses and improve them on a regular basis.
- Build secure web, API applications and/or background systems,
- Identify performance bottlenecks by using New Relic and Microsoft Application Insights,
- Implement Agile Methodologies and be the guard of SCRUM for your team and take the full ownership of your domain,
- Taking the end to end delivery responsibility of assigned software development projects,
- Manage stakeholders of your domain. Improve communication with all related departments like DevOPs, QA, Product Management, Support etc,
- IT project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closing,
- Involved in analyzing, customizing and modifying applications,
- Managing the internal/external resources within the projects,
- Assist with creation and maintenance of project documentation including status reports, project schedules and budgets,
- Taking a part in the WMS product development in back-end and front-end,
- Attending technical meetings with our customers when necessary,
- Developing a sustainable architecture best fit for the SAAS environment.
- BS or MS degree from Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or other related departments,
- Min 7+ years of proven experience in software development projects and min 4 years of successful team management experience,
- Knowledge of SQL programming and SQL Server,
- Experience in C#, ASP. MVC, AngularJS,
- Understanding of Web Services; RESTFUL Architecture, JSON, SOAP and XML with their use in integration,
- Experience in MongoDB, RabbitMQ, dotnet CORE,
- Experience in Kubernetes (AKS - Azure Kubernetes Services),
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines running on top of Gitlab,
- Experience in Unit/Testing / Integration Testing,
- Experience in agile development methodology,
- WMS know-how is a plus,
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with good interpersonal skills,
- Good verbal and written English communication skills,
- Well-developed learning skills and attitudes.
At Logiwa we offer:
- 100% remote work
- Monthly home office allowance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- English language training
- Pluralsight account
- Modular management training
- Educational discount for master’s degree from reputable private universities in Turkey
- Employee Assistance Program - confidential counseling and advice available by phone, web, or tex
- An international team environment
- Regular team bonding events
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Location & Working Model
We are working in a fully remote model. We have physical offices in İstanbul (Ataşehir Nidakule Kolektif House) where team members can get together and work collaboratively on a volunteer basis.
In Logiwa we give importance to creating a flexible and trusting workplace where everyone can work in harmony and be their best working self. We embrace teamwork and collaboration. We work hard but also play hard in monthly happy hours and team gatherings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In Logiwa we believe in the power of diversity. We hire without prejudice and discrimination against language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. We think that our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other and create a stronger company culture. We’re proud to have a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We hire solely on the basis of the measurable technical examinations and competency-based interviews with equity and equality in mind.