- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Post Date: 05/24/2023
- Website: smartex.ai
- Company Address: Rua Alfredo Allen 455, Porto, 4200-135
About SmartexSmartex solves fundamental problems impacting the global textile supply chain. Our AI-based solutions are eliminating waste at the source of the textile manufacturing chain.
Become the person that customers trust to solve their Smartex.ai related technical issues and make sure that the number of failure modes is reduced over time.
🔍 What we're looking for
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide technical assistance to our customers, enforcing the Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You will diagnose and troubleshoot software, hardware, and network problems and help our customers use the Smartex.ai system in the best way possible, thus ensuring their sustainable and efficient defect-free production.
The Technical Support team will have a deep understanding of the Smartex product and they work directly with internal teams to solve the most complex of technical issues. They will communicate internally and externally via a ticketing system so it's important that the candidates have both oral and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Response, restoration, and resolution of technical issues on customers
- Ensure that the customer issues are restored in a timely manner according to the specified SLAs
- Ensure every customer reported issue is properly documented in Smartex ticketing systems for tracking purposes and learning opportunities
- Measure and act upon the service metrics, thresholds, and key performance indicators used to govern the ticket resolution process
- Use and apply Technical Support processes, policies & tools documentation and contribute to their continuous improvement
- Direct involvement with the customer success, product, and engineering teams
🛠️ Skills & Experience
- Technical background in Network Systems, IT, Electrical Engineering or related
- Knowledge of Linux
- Nice to have: knowledge in Linux based Embedded Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be customer-focused and results-driven
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues
- Ability to describe the details on technical issues in all their complexity when needed
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Ability to work in the night shift (9pm to 6am, GMT)
- Extra points for fluency in Italian and/or Turkish
- Extra points for experience in the Textile industry or other manufacturing activities
🏆 What we offer
- Employee stock options
- Career and salary progression attached to periodic goals
- Health insurance
- Salary package according to experience & skills
- A dynamic work environment in a fast-growing company
- Working with an inspiring, diverse, talented team
- Office & home perks (home set up, office snacks, fruit, coffee, pet friendly, etc.)
- Remote friendly work policies
- Opportunity to make a real impact in the World — change the state of the art