- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Post Date: 05/24/2023
- Website: smartex.ai
- Company Address: Rua Alfredo Allen 455, Porto, 4200-135
About SmartexSmartex solves fundamental problems impacting the global textile supply chain. Our AI-based solutions are eliminating waste at the source of the textile manufacturing chain.
🔍 What we're looking for
We are looking for an accountable, passionate & energetic person with hands-on mindset to join our growing Logistics Team.
You will thrive if you have passion for:
- Logistics processes and flows
- Technological tools and their applicability on the logistic environment
Your main purpose is to support the implementation of Continuous Improvement tools on the Warehouse, optimizing processes and giving visibility of the data generated on the logistics operations.
This includes participating on the several logistics processes - materials incoming, order fulfilment processes, shipment operations. You will be asked to work closely with different highly driven stakeholders from SMARTEX and partners - suppliers, carriers.
- Support the optimization of the logistics processes & flows by implementing continuous improvement frameworks such as Kaizen Methodologies
- Design and implement efficient warehousing processes & workflows to improve operations
- Implement control dashboards for the logistics operations
- Generate process documentation & reports that support decision making
🛠️ Skills & Experience
- Industrial Engineering Grads or Undergrads
- Interest in warehousing/logistic environments
- Critical thinking, data analytics & problem solving-skills
- Strong interest for tools such as Google Docs, Notion, PowerBI and similar
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
🏆 What we offer
- 💸 We provide paid internships;
- 🚀 Possibility of entering into a growing hiring company;
- 🍪🍉☕ Office perks like free snacks, fruit, coffee, etc;
- 🏡 Flexible Schedule & Remote work for some activities;
- 🧗 Freedom to provide and execute new ideas out of the scope;
- 🐶 🐈 Bring your dog or cat to the office.