- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Energy
- Post Date: 05/24/2023
- Website: percepto.co
- Company Address: 8 Ha'Oreg st., Modi'in, Center 7178102, IL
About PerceptoPercepto is at the forefront of redefining how industrial sites and critical infrastructure are holistically inspected and monitored, harnessing remote robotics to autonomously collect, aggregate and analyze visual data.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a star Field Operator (Drone Operator) to join the team in shaping the future of autonomous drones.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
As a drone operator at Percepto, you will:
- Participate in the field testing of Percepto’s next-era autonomous drone system
- Ensure flight testing equipment readiness, operations and safety
- Set field testing goals with Percepto teams
- Ensure compliance with local aviation regulations
- Be a part of Percepto drones Production process
- Become a part of Percepto's product development
- Lead hardware testing and produce documentation reports
- Licensed CAAI drone operator – an Advantage
- High level of hardware-related technical skills- assembly, troubleshooting, repair, etc.
- Familiarity with PixHawk flight controller - an Advantage
- Experienced with logs reading and analysis - an Advantage
- Capable of leading technical demonstrations and hardware testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Ability to self-learn in a highly dynamic and ambitious work environment
- Successfully work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle various customer facing situations
- High communication skills in English
- Willing to travel up 30%
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation