- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 05/16/2023
- Website: hyro.ai
- Company Address: 11 E Loop Road, New York, NY
About HyroHyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics.
Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
This is a hybrid role, with at least 3 days in the NYC office. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. Hyro’s conversational AI platform turns complex data into simple dialogue by leveraging the most exciting natural language understanding frontiers including generative AI, large language models (LLMs), knowledge graphs, and computational linguistics. Enterprises trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our growing Solutions team in NYC. As a member of the Solutions group, you will be an integral part of a growing team of top professionals that drives next-generation conversational AI experiences. You will act as a trusted advisor to our prospective clients. You will be an integral part of the success of both our customers and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualifications, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and managing deployments. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
- Immerse yourself in Conversational AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) technologies and innovations, and work closely with the R&D department to keep improving our state-of-the-art solution
- Manage deployments of Hyro’s conversational AI products
- Own the sales cycle from the technical side
- Project confidence as a trusted advisor for prospective customers as well as internal stakeholders such as Engineering, Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, and more
- Drive the functionality and capabilities of Hyro’s core technology, follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors
- Designing, modifying, and testing Hyro’s products oncustomer's environment and troubleshooting should we encounter issues
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager or Solution Architect of a technical product
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent; deep technical understanding
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product and software development lifecycle, including product strategy, roadmap, and release
- Ability to make trade-offs between long-term vision & strategy and short-term needs
- Exceptional multi-tasker with great communication skills
- Be proactive in addressing and foreseeing issues that may come up during the deployment cycles
- Experience in a healthtech company - big advantage
- Experience with ML / AI / NLU technologies and products - big advantage
Offered rate of compensation (NY locations only) will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The salary range for this position is $140,000 - $170,000 annually exempt. The range provided is for NY-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than NY may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex