- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 05/16/2023
- Website: hyro.ai
- Company Address: 11 E Loop Road, New York, NY
About HyroHyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics.
Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including CARROLL, RealPage, Westland, & RentPath, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re searching for an experienced and passionate Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team in Tel Aviv. As a member of the team, you’ll play a pivotal role in taking Hyro to the next level by: minimizing deployment time by creating good generalizations and abstractions for our AI assistants, developing new and supporting existing use cases in different verticals, building infrastructure for our AI assistants marketplace, and owning Hyro’s core technology.
- Work closely with principal engineers and product managers to develop and test new features and services.
- Own end-to-end projects.
- Evolve our architecture to quickly build virtual assistants.
- Ensure high availability and reliability of our assistants.
- Write mostly Python for our backend infrastructure.
- Team player with a positive and fun attitude.
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment.
- Experience designing, building, and operating large systems with scalability, availability, testing, and performance requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development, clean architecture, design patterns, etc.
- Advantages: knowledge in functional programming and NLP or conversational AI.
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.