- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 05/16/2023
- Website: hyro.ai
- Company Address: 11 E Loop Road, New York, NY
About HyroHyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics.
Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Baptist Health, Rent and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
You love to discover worthy competitors, and win against them. Creating a new white paper that nets a $200K deal for sales? That’s a fist pump. Just generated a few SQLs through that product explainer video? That’s a champagne popper. Under your direction, our GTM strategy is the envy of all conversational AI solutions. And that’s why you’ll make a phenomenal Product Marketer at Hyro. You know how to craft a GTM plan by developing positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation like a champion. You’re excited by the opportunity to take part in building and expanding our sales enablement collateral including powerful battlecards, white papers and remarkable presentations. You’re a brilliant strategist and executer, with great attention to detail. Finally, you seek impact—you’re driven to actively participate in the development of our marketing processes and the amplification of our product offering.
Does this sound like you? If you’re motivated, smart, analytical, and a great marketer, we want you to grab your cape and become a SuperHyro.
This position reports to the VP Marketing and works closely with individuals across the marketing, customer success, and sales teams. You will be the sole product marketer in the marketing department, to start.
- You will be the Hyro expert developing our go-to-market strategies, including segmentation, pricing plans and product naming
- You’ll collaborate with the marketing and product teams to lead product launches, and own the creation of product-specific sales and marketing collateral that includes one pagers, landing pages, webinars and more
- You’ll own competitive research, and market analysis, monitoring and identifying trends, threats, and opportunities for growth
- You’ll create compelling product explainer videos, and engage with customers and partners to gain exposure around our products
- You’ll collaborate closely with product teams to deliver insights that impact the product roadmap
- You will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the sales and marketing teams to work efficiently together to generate and close opportunities
- You’ll find creative ways to tie our value props into strong brand campaigns, alongside our growth and content marketers
- 4+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- 4+ years previous experience at a start-up and/or a tech company
- Highly skilled in sales enablement
- Highly skilled in writing/ technical writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Admin or similar
- Native English speaker
- Creative abilities and copywriting skills - an advantage
- Proactive self-starter, high initiative and critical thinking, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously
- Enthusiastic problem-solver who can think creatively and excel in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Team player that can work collaboratively, coordinating across internal and external stakeholders, including marketing, customer success, design and sales departments
- Excellent writer with strong verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented marketer, with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage time
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.