- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 05/24/2023
- Website: spartascience.com
- Company Address: 165 A Constitution Drive, Menlo Park, CA, 94025
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Sparta ScienceAt Sparta Science, we believe impaired Movement Health can be a cause or symptom of every major health condition. But, unlike other disorders and diseases, advancement is not being made at the national or global level.
Sparta Science was founded with the vision that everybody should be able to move freely, without physical limitations, for as long as possible. Since bringing on our first customer in 2014, we’ve grown into a global full-stack Movement Health Intelligence platform. Trusted by over 180 customers spanning the healthcare, government, and sports industries, our platform empowers organizations to provide a better standard of care. Today, we’re ruthlessly focused on studying human movement and creating innovative ways to measure, understand, and improve Movement Health.
You'll be responsible for acquiring new business, focusing on our government vertical, and achievement of an annual growth target. The successful candidate will be able to develop and maintain a strong new government business pipeline and have effective collaboration and relationship-building skills both with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Work individually and with the Marketing team to develop & maintain a healthy pipeline
- Independently take deals from initial conversation to close
- Collaborate with legal on contract negotiation & signature
- Coordinate with Customer Success for successful implementation, renewal, and upsell
- 3+ years of experience selling enterprise software to navigate and manage large, complex deals with long sales cycles
- History of consistently attaining/exceeding quota through CRM/sales pipeline discipline
- Comfortable with the ambiguity of a startup; ability to solve problems creatively
- Location is open; ability to travel up to 50%
General Information and Benefits
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- 100% coverage of Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- FSA/HSA accounts, 401K
- Full-time role, held remotely in APAC
Sparta Science is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.