- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 05/24/2023
- Website: spartascience.com
- Company Address: 165 A Constitution Drive, Menlo Park, CA, 94025
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Sparta ScienceAt Sparta Science, we believe impaired Movement Health can be a cause or symptom of every major health condition. But, unlike other disorders and diseases, advancement is not being made at the national or global level.
Sparta Science was founded with the vision that everybody should be able to move freely, without physical limitations, for as long as possible. Since bringing on our first customer in 2014, we’ve grown into a global full-stack Movement Health Intelligence platform. Trusted by over 180 customers spanning the healthcare, government, and sports industries, our platform empowers organizations to provide a better standard of care. Today, we’re ruthlessly focused on studying human movement and creating innovative ways to measure, understand, and improve Movement Health.
You will be responsible for portfolio of new and existing customers to help them get the most out of Sparta. You’ll play an integral role in the success of our customers and our company, by nurturing our growing accounts and building solid, enduring relationships that result in mutual trust between our Sparta team and the organizations with which we partner.
What You'll Do
- Creating and implementing Account Plans with short-term objectives and long-term goals, along with clearly defined steps to reach them
- Conduct Quarter Business Reviews (QBRs) with stakeholders in client accounts
- Speak with customers on a regular basis to check in on them and propose new solutions for their organization.
- Assessing, clarifying, and validating customer requirements, needs, and goals on a consistent basis
- Nurture customers toward the realization that Sparta is the only solution of its kind
- 5 years+ of work experience in sports, preferably NCAA
- Familiarity with digital health technologies
- High-level communication & interpersonal skills
- Comfort working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup; ability to solve problems creatively
- Location is open; ability to travel up to 50%
General Information and Benefits
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- 100% coverage of Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- FSA/HSA accounts, 401K
- Full-time role, held remotely in the United States.
Sparta Science is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.