- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Construction
- Post Date: 05/24/2023
- Website: rakenapp.com
- Company Address: 5600 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA, 92008
About RakenConstruction management software offering solutions for daily reporting, production tracking, safety, and more.
Raken is a cloud-based, mobile, collaboration platform for the construction industry — we empower the people who build the world! Our goal is to transform the way the world builds by introducing technology to a 7,000 year old industry. To achieve this, we aim to attract unique, passionate people to the cause. We believe that faster, better reporting will improve the working lives of nearly 10% of the US labor force—the percentage of people currently working in construction. Helping turn the worst part of their day into the easiest (and fastest) is why we do what we do! We work with Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes and sizes; including many of the largest construction companies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing team!
This role can be fulfilled either in our Carlsbad, California office or remotely - local candidates are ideal.
Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing company based in Carlsbad, CA with over 4,500 customers across 92 countries
- We were recognized on the Forbes 2020 list of America’s Best Startup Employers, we are ranked no. 1057 on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Companies and are ranked as one of San Diego's Top Workplaces by the San Diego Union Tribune
- We are consistently ranked as a High Performer for construction management solutions on notable review sites like G2, Capterra, and Software Advice
- Our Culture is Top Priority - We have a hardworking team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it. Core Values we live by: Take Ownership, Keep Evolving, Stay Balanced, Elevate Others, and Let’s Go!
If you are a highly driven individual who wants to make an impact working for a company that values its culture, employees, and customers above all else - Raken is the place for you.
- Work directly with key revenue team leaders across sales, marketing and customer success to identify strategic and operational projects that provide business insights and high priority objectives to the Sales Team
- Develop sales performance metrics and enhance/maintain our reporting process
- Administer CRM and build automation / scalability into our sales infrastructure by leveraging Salesforce.com and other enablement technology
- Project manage ongoing initiatives that tie to process improvement and sales automation
- Liaise between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Support to ensure seamless customer journey, supported by clean data and reporting between all stages
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work with – Revenue Organization to inspect sales process quality and prioritize highest leverage changes
- Maintain metrics, reports and dashboards and distill key insights and trends to support Marketing, Sales and Customer Success leaders in accessing and improving the effectiveness of our sales efforts
- Manage and maintain the Salesforce database and ensure data integrity; own end-to-end Sales tech stack
- Leverage Salesforce, Chili Piper, and LeanData tools to support complex lead routing scenarios
- Work with the Engineering team to streamline the integration between Raken’s backend system and Salesforce database
- Manage vendor relationships with focus on onboarding, sales enablement, training, and contract renewals
- Document integrated systems and process flows for visibility and improvements
- Punctuality and regular attendance
Skills, Qualifications and Attributes:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Sales/Business operations, planning and strategy
- Experienced high growth B2B SaaS professional, with high- level of expertise with recurring revenue ranging from 10M-50M+
- Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- Expertise in the Salesforce ecosystem, including standard objects (Campaigns, Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities) and integrated applications (LeanData, Outreach, Pardot, etc.). Experience connecting, managing, and auditing integrated apps.
- Ability to independently lead projects and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- Experience working in areas of strategy, organizational design, process optimization and go-to-market strategy
- Comfortable with quantitative models, drawing insights from large and complex datasets and translating those into actionable strategies
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
$125,000 - $135,000
- Medical, dental and vision with generous employer contribution
- Generous PTO
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 401k + Match
- Continuing education
- Free on-site gym
- Monthly Social Events
- Excellent company culture
- Modern office with Ocean view and amenities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture but is a key contributor to our success. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
Want to learn more about us? Visit www.rakenapp.com