- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Customer Support
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: www.ovationcxm.com
- Company Address: 1622 Tiburon Boulevard, Belvedere Tiburon, CA, 94920
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About OvationCXMOvationCXM is the Customer Experience Management (CXM) company helping businesses and their partner ecosystems deliver exceptional customer experiences with complete visibility and precise control so they can own the journey, guide the experience and unleash the benefits.
OvationCXM, a dba under Boomtown Network Inc, is a Customer Experience Management company helping businesses and their partner ecosystems deliver exceptional customer experiences with complete visibility and precise control so they can own the journey, guide the experience and unleash the benefits. The OvationCXM Platform (“CXMEngine”) includes pre-built CRM connectors, customer journey orchestration and automation tools, ecosystem aggregation, as well as knowledge delivery and integrated communication solutions in one seamless platform. Customer experience professionals choose OvationCXM because our CXM platform delivers customers simplicity at a massive scale, streamlining CXM efforts at every customer touchpoint.
We are the emerging market leader in the Customer Experience Management space. As we scale, we are continually looking to bring on new talented and passionate team members who can help us in our bold objective of digitally transforming the Customer Experience from end-to-end. If you’re passionate about working at a dynamic organization that is committed to facing the challenges of the day, this is the place for you. We are seeking candidates who want to be at the forefront of powering entire ecosystems of businesses to work together in ways that had previously been impossible.
About the Role
We are looking for quality leaders that take joy in thinking outside of the box, are willing to take risks, question the status quo, and push the bleeding edge of what is possible in automated testing.If you want your day to day contributions to have a high impact radius across a diverse group of scrum team pods, Ovation is the place for you.
The Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will report to a Senior Engineering Manager. They will be a direct technical contributor to our automated API, UI, performance, scalability, and security testing suites.
- Own end-to-end test strategy, analyze requirements, build test plans, design test cases and implement test automation
- Build and maintain automated and reusable test frameworks for both frontend and backend components to improve quality and development velocity
- Review and write test automation code for both frontend and backend systems
- Diagnose, debug and perform root cause analysis for issues in production or test environments
- Where vital, develop and execute manual test cases that are not yet automated
- Create and maintain test data for manual and automated testing
- Track and accurately report test coverage, test execution and quality metrics
- Execute test cases and report defects found in the issue tracking system
- Participate in defining the quality strategy roadmap and contribute to the evolution of quality best practices
- Interact and coordinate testing with other technical groups in the organization
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance, test automation, or software development
- Strong knowledge of API testing via tools like Postman or other REST-based testing frameworks.
- Ability to interact with developers, tech leads, and engineering managers at a technical level
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to prioritize and deliver stories independently, communicate bugs and risks
- Ensure proper coverage & reporting of test coverage across unit, functional UI/API, performance, stress, acceptance, etc
- Assist in creating quarterly quality assurance objectives
- Work with the team to improve the CI/CD and deployment pipeline
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience with Playwright
- Experience with CRM/CXM software
- Experience with the K6 load testing framework
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Prior experience working with a geographically dispersed teams
We offer equity participation in an early-stage, high growth technology company, competitive health/dental/vision benefits, unlimited PTO, and cash & stock bonuses for excellent performance. We also provide H1-B sponsorship for qualified employees.