- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 515 N State St Fl:14, Chicago, Illinois 60654, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About LogiwaLogiwa is an industry-leading cloud-based order fulfillment, warehouse and inventory management software that has served retail, e-commerce, wholesale, and 3PL businesses worldwide for over a decade.
Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017 we've grown to become the leading provider of cloud-powered ordering and fulfillment software for B2C and Direct-to-Consumer companies in an industry that’s growing by leaps and bounds. As e-commerce continues to take off, the sky is not even the limit for us.
If you’re looking for a place where your career can take off, for a company that is passionate about their people, and for products that are helping redefine the way companies do business, then we’re looking for you!
We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth. Whoever you are, rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, or Netflix binger come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Description
We are looking for a Software Support Engineer to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Software Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
What you'll do as a Software Support Engineer:
- Deliver timely solutions to customers while maintaining customer satisfaction,
- Analyze customer configuration and effectively use internal and external resources such as knowledge bases, user/admin manuals, and internet resources to troubleshoot the problem
- Effectively assess technical situations priorities/severities in accordance with their service level agreement,
- Communicate recommendations for proactively and reactively resolving customer issues with the WMS Application
- Perform Root Cause Analyses on existing Support tickets to identify product /process / documentation improvements opportunities.
- Escalate tickets not resolvable under the Support team to the tech team,
- Sound practical knowledge and experience of service delivery and service provisioning policies, methodologies, processes and tools;
- Working hours will be from 18:00 to 02:00 (GMT+3) TRT on weekdays,
- Full remote work,
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably in engineering
- 1-3 years of recent support experience,
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technology,
- Must be personable, friendly, and able to work efficiently under time constraints.
- A customer-centric approach to communication and problem-solving.
- Warehouse operation knowledge is a plus.
- WMS software application experience is a plus
- SQL knowledge is a big plus
- Ability to act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues but also able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Proven ability to apply analytically and systems thinking to complex problems
At Logiwa we offer:
- 100% remote work
- Monthly home office allowance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- English language training
- Pluralsight and Udemy account
- Educational discount for master’s degree from reputable private universities in Turkey
- An international team environment
- Regular team bonding events
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Location & Working Model
We are working in a fully remote model. We have physical offices in İstanbul (Ataşehir Nidakule Kolektif House) where team members can get together and work collaboratively on a volunteer basis.
In Logiwa we give importance to creating a flexible and trusting workplace where everyone can work in harmony and be their best working self. We embrace teamwork and collaboration. We work hard but also play hard in monthly happy hours and team gatherings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In Logiwa we believe in the power of diversity. We hire without prejudice and discrimination against language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. We think that our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other and create a stronger company culture. We’re proud to have a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We hire solely on the basis of the measurable technical examinations and competency-based interviews with equity and equality in mind.