- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 515 N State St Fl:14, Chicago, Illinois 60654, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About LogiwaLogiwa is an industry-leading cloud-based order fulfillment, warehouse and inventory management software that has served retail, e-commerce, wholesale, and 3PL businesses worldwide for over a decade.
Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017, we have been dedicated to being a world-class partner for warehouse and inventory based businesses. We have the most integrated software in our class, and we provide seamless inventory and warehouse management support to enable our customers to succeed. We are a team that’s small but mighty, and we’re scaling this mountain all the way to the summit! We’re looking for people with a range of talents (Get it? Range, like mountains!) to join our team as we climb to the top.
On top of our success-driven culture, we are a company that is passionate about our people. We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth and development. Whoever you are- rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, Netflix binger- come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
Logiwa is looking for a professional and experienced VP of Sales to join our team. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of success leading a sales team in a SaaS organization in the WMS and Fulfillment industry. As Logiwa’s VP of Sales, you will oversee the Sales and Business Development teams to ensure they meet goals in accordance with our timelines. You will also ensure that the company performs well in sales, either meeting or exceeding revenue targets. As the VP of Sales, you will partner with the Marketing department to increase ROI (return on investment) and design the proper marketing materials and sales playbook to ensure sales effectiveness. You must have a level head, good communication skills, and excellent problem-solving abilities. If this sounds like you, please consider applying!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategies relating to the company’s market, products, services, and sales goals
- Work with executives to determine sales plans and execute to meet organizational needs
- Run split tests to identify where improvements and modifications in sales plans can be made in order to increase profitability and reach
- Perform day-to-day oversight and management of the Account Executive and Sales Development Representative teams
- Set and manage sales department budgets
- Track, analyze, and present sales metrics to senior leadership
- Facilitate current client relationships and work to grow new ones
- Analyze market trends and plan sales strategies accordingly
- Analyze effectiveness of the sales playbook and adjust as necessary
- Track and monitor data hygiene of our Hubspot CRM
- 7+ years of experience in a management capacity in a sales organization, ideally leading a sales team in a SaaS organization in the WMS and Fulfillment industry.
- Robust leadership skills and an innovative, entrepreneurial attitude
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (we use Hubspot)
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of and insight into market trends, with an ability to think strategically
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Prior experience with B2B SaaS mature sales process and playbook
At Logiwa we offer:
- Flexibility to work fully remote, or hybrid if you desire (Our Chicago office has free breakfast and snacks daily, as well as a weekly happy hour!)
- 15 days of paid time off + 5 personal days annually, and your birthday as a paid holiday
- 100% employer-paid health and dental insurance
- Other insurance offerings including: vision, life, legal, and pet insurance
- 401(K) and free access to a confidential certified financial advisor
- Employee Assistance Program - confidential counseling and advice available by phone, web, or text
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days