- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 03/07/2023
- Website: hyro.ai
- Company Address: 11 E Loop Road, New York, NY
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $90,000
About HyroHyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics.
Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
Hyro’s Customer Success Managers are responsible for delivering optimal outcomes and customer experience for our Enterprise customers including the largest hospitals, real estate investment firms and ecommerce companies within the country. The Customer Success Manager will also leverage Hyro’s analytics platform to produce in-depth insight reports, deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews and measure account health. Ultimately, the Customer Success team is responsible for growing, retaining, and promoting our entire customer-base.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with Hyro.
- Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution. This includes collecting the information from the customer, managing the internal communication around the issue and quality testing prior to release.
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding.
- Conduct weekly, quarterly and annual customer success BI reports to ensure customers optimize our product/service, issues are resolved proactively and customer goals are met.
- Provide insight and relay the voice of the customer with internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Technical Support, Operations, Finance and Engineering.
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership.
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 3+ years of customer success, account management, QA, support or consulting experience working for a technology company.
- Proven experience building strong customer relationships and efficiently communicating internal and external voices.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and phone communication skills, with the ability to adapt conversations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of Conversational AI, Chatbots, Healthcare, Real-estate or e-commerce is preferred but not required.
For California based applicants, the base salary range for this position is 70,000$/yr-90,000$/yr.
This role will be eligible for incentive compensation and benefits.
Exact compensation offered will be determined based on individual education, skills, experience, and work location.
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.