- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 515 N State St Fl:14, Chicago, Illinois 60654, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About LogiwaLogiwa is an industry-leading cloud-based order fulfillment, warehouse and inventory management software that has served retail, e-commerce, wholesale, and 3PL businesses worldwide for over a decade.
Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017, we have been dedicated to being a world-class partner for warehouse and inventory based businesses. We have the most integrated software in our class, and we provide seamless inventory and warehouse management support to enable our customers to succeed. We are a team that’s small but mighty, and we’re scaling this mountain all the way to the summit! We’re looking for people with a range of talents (Get it? Range, like mountains!) to join our team as we climb to the top.
On top of our success-driven culture, we are a company that is passionate about our people. We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth and development. Whoever you are- rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, Netflix binger- come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
We are looking for a skilled Senior Backend Engineer-Integration who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company.
What You'll Do As a Senior Backend Engineer
- Research and propose new technologies
- Developing new features and extending existing ones
- Conducting tests, detecting errors, and solving problems
- Mentor and train other team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET development
- Knowledge of SQL programming and SQL Server
- Experience in C#, ASP. MVC, AngularJS
- Experience in MongoDB, RabbitMQ, dotnet CORE,
- Understanding of Web Services; RESTFUL Architecture, JSON, SOAP and XML with their use in integration
- Experience in Kubernetes (AKS - Azure Kubernetes Services),
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines running on top of Gitlab,
- Experience in Unit/Testing / Integration Testing
- Experience in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with good interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies,
- Good level of verbal and written English communication skills
- WMS know-how is a plus
- 3rd party integration experience is a big plus
At Logiwa we offer:
- 100% remote work
- Monthly home office allowance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- English language training
- Pluralsight and Udemy account
- Educational discount for master’s degree from reputable private universities in Turkey
- An international team environment
- Regular team bonding events
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Location & Working Model
We are working in a fully remote model. We have physical offices in İstanbul (Ataşehir Nidakule Kolektif House) where team members can get together and work collaboratively on a volunteer basis.
In Logiwa we give importance to creating a flexible and trusting workplace where everyone can work in harmony and be their best working self. We embrace teamwork and collaboration. We work hard but also play hard in monthly happy hours and team gatherings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In Logiwa we believe in the power of diversity. We hire without prejudice and discrimination against language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. We think that our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other and create a stronger company culture. We’re proud to have a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We hire solely on the basis of the measurable technical examinations and competency-based interviews with equity and equality in mind.