- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Data Tools
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: taplytics.com
- Company Address: 504 Wellington St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1E3, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TaplyticsModern development teams choose Taplytics to increase their ROI on the features they release. We provide zero bloat, cross-platform AB Testing and Feature Flag solutions that power the experiences behind today's leading apps and websites.
How you’ll make a huge impact:
- Relationship Management: Proactively manage a book of customers & develop multi-threaded relationships and expand our client’s footprint by upselling, cross-selling and converting within accounts. Act as the bridge to the client with our support, product, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Drive Value and Account Expansion: Own Quarterly Business Reviews with clients, ensure continued alignment with key priorities, gather product feedback, and showcase value gained using DevCycle. Use these business reviews to drive annual contract renewal & account growth/expansion.
- Technical Management: Be the client’s bridge to DevCycle engineers and other subject matter experts to ensure our clients can trust you to get the help they need and resolve any technical and business-level questions.
- Platform Expertise: Understand how our clients want to use our platform and make insightful connections to other clients using our feature flagging and A/B test experimentation features.
- Quarterback our Team: Assist internal stakeholders from Product Managers to Technical Specialists to Marketing to deliver technical solutions to our customers where needed.
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- Experience (2-4 years) managing relationships in account management and/or customer success capacity.
- Drive and hunger to understand a client’s business well enough to unlock expansion and usage growth.
- Experience quarterbacking internal resources at a growth and/or earlier-stage company to deliver whatever it takes to make your clients successful.
- Great communication that can inspire confidence from your clients and DevCycle team members.
- Organization and diligence to stay in regular contact with clients, following up promptly on client communications, and effortlessly context switch between clients.
- Empathy and understanding to your client interactions and are proud to be the face of the DevCycle team to your clients.
- Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving; you can overcome challenges on the-fly, thoughtfully and meaningfully.
- Interest in travelling to meet our clients face-to-face on a regular basis to build relationships and trust.
Nice to haves:
- You have experience with a technical product (sold to developers, engineers or IT) and/or have an engineering or coding experience with familiarity over development processes
- Background in SaaS software sales
- Background in technical support or sales engineering
What you’ll get from us:
Our growing team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex and unique technical challenges. Our culture of building, learning and experimentation through collaboration allows us to work on new ideas and try out innovative tech and processes. This means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly and have lots of opportunity for personal and career growth. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, mentorship, Employee Stock Options, unlimited vacation, education reimbursement, and robust health benefits starting day one.
We have a hybrid work environment that allows you to do your best work where it makes the most sense to do so. We have a modern office in the heart of the King St & Spadina tech hub for our team to collaborate, plan, and do creative work together, or just enjoy a new space to work in. We offer catered lunches so you can connect with your team members and get to know other teams. We approach internal meetings with a hybrid-first approach and will provide work equipment for both home and in-office use.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We strive to build a diverse team that embodies our values of mutual collaboration and respect. We recognize how the input of different experiences can positively impact the product and service we deliver to our customers.