- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Data Tools
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: taplytics.com
- Company Address: 504 Wellington St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1E3, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TaplyticsModern development teams choose Taplytics to increase their ROI on the features they release. We provide zero bloat, cross-platform AB Testing and Feature Flag solutions that power the experiences behind today's leading apps and websites.
We are seeking a highly motivated and eager Full Stack Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for programming, a love for building, and a strong desire to work across the entire stack, from frontend to backend to SDKs to IDE integrations. They will have a strong empathy for their users, and care deeply about their experience and success - understanding that modern development means more than just writing code. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and will be a friendly and well-rounded agile disciple.
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications, SDKs, and integrations with IDEs and third party tools
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions
- Mentor and teach junior developers
- Write blog posts and contribute to open source software
- Participate in agile development processes and contribute to the continuous improvement of our team's agile practices
- 3+ years of experience in full stack development
- Proficiency with React, NodeJS, Typescript
- Experience with or willingness to learn languages requiring support by our SDKs (Swift, Kotlin, Java, PHP, Python, Go, C#, Ruby)
- Experience with writing and consuming APIs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with server-side rendering and optimizing web applications for SEO
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with feature flags
- Experience with contributing to open source software
- React Query
- React Testing Library
- Mock Service Worker
- Express / Koa
- Cloudflare Workers
What you’ll get from us:
Our growing team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex and unique technical challenges. Our culture of building, learning and experimentation through collaboration allows us to work on new ideas and try out innovative tech and processes. This means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly and have lots of opportunity for personal and career growth. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, mentorship, Employee Stock Options, unlimited vacation, education reimbursement, and robust health benefits starting day one.
We have a hybrid work environment that allows you to do your best work where it makes the most sense to do so. We have a modern office in the heart of the King St & Spadina tech hub for our team to collaborate, plan, and do creative work together, or just enjoy a new space to work in. We offer catered lunches so you can connect with your team members and get to know other teams. We approach internal meetings with a hybrid-first approach and will provide work equipment for both home and in-office use.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We strive to build a diverse team that embodies our values of mutual collaboration and respect. We recognize how the input of different experiences can positively impact the product and service we deliver to our customers.