- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Data Tools
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: taplytics.com
- Company Address: 504 Wellington St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1E3, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TaplyticsModern development teams choose Taplytics to increase their ROI on the features they release. We provide zero bloat, cross-platform AB Testing and Feature Flag solutions that power the experiences behind today's leading apps and websites.
Born at Y Combinator alongside Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash, DevCycle is a feature management platform that helps modern engineering teams improve their software development process and ship features faster with confidence.
DevCycle has a new vision of feature management that goes beyond risk reduction and enables dev teams to maximize product impact. It’s built for dev teams who are tired of the stress, complexity, and risk of releasing new code.
Come join the team responsible for the platform chosen by high-growth start-ups to Fortune 500 companies around the world. We're designing the future of software development. Learn more about DevCycle here.
About the Role: Product Marketing Manager
We have the privilege of building and marketing a tool by developers for developers at some of the most respected brands in the world, like RBC, GrubHub, FOX and Warby Parker.
Your role as Product Marketing Manager will be to support the complete DevCycle product, partnering with product, sales and marketing teams to launch new features, encourage customer education and drive adoption of DevCycle. You will also have the opportunity to help us build out the Product Marketing function at DevCycle. Working closely with Product and Marketing to develop positioning and messaging that will resonate strongly with our customers and prospects.
This is a full-time, hybrid role based in Toronto, Canada.
How you’ll make a huge impact:
- Understand both our product and our customer inside and out to know how DevCycle provides value
- Drive go-to-market strategy and execution to ensure new features and product developments are effectively brought to market and delivered against KPIs
- Develop messaging and positioning that differentiates us from competitors and demonstrate a clear understanding of our users’ needs and pain points
- Collaborate with other marketing groups to see success in channel initiatives
- Engage in roadmap review and release process to stay on top of all marketable features and products as they come to market and be prepared to support the communication rollout as required to launch
- Team up with Product Managers and Technical Support to develop plan for user enablement to drive long-term adoption through educational content - blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, video content, and more
- Develop impactful training & enablement materials to support sales and arm the team to win in a competitive sales environment
- Be an advocate for and evangelize product positioning and messaging with cross-functional teams internally and externally
- Learn the competitive landscape to help arm sales and product management with insights into strengths and weaknesses while helping to maintain comprehensive market research
- Measure, report and analyze performance against key performance metrics
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- Has at least 4 years' experience in B2B SaaS product marketing or tools used by engineers
- Loves owning strategy for product marketing and project management
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an ability to simplify complex concepts
- An innate ability to be a champion for the customer, using direct customer feedback as a tool to advocate internally
- Curious, proactive and collaborative approach to learning new tools or industries
- Be a business leader in training; wanting to own the message, the positioning, the materials and the success
- Thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
What you’ll get from us:
Our growing team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex and unique technical challenges. Our culture of building, learning and experimentation through collaboration allows us to work on new ideas and try out innovative tech and processes. This means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly and have lots of opportunity for personal and career growth. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, mentorship, Employee Stock Options, unlimited vacation, education reimbursement, and robust health benefits starting day one.
We have a hybrid work environment that allows you to do your best work where it makes the most sense to do so. We have a modern office in the heart of the King St & Spadina tech hub for our team to collaborate, plan, and do creative work together, or just enjoy a new space to work in. We offer catered lunches so you can connect with your team members and get to know other teams. We approach internal meetings with a hybrid-first approach and will provide work equipment for both home and in-office use.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We strive to build a diverse team that embodies our values of mutual collaboration and respect. We recognize how the input of different experiences can positively impact the product and service we deliver to our customers.