- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Energy
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: percepto.co
- Company Address: 8 Ha'Oreg st., Modi'in, Center 7178102, IL
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PerceptoPercepto is at the forefront of redefining how industrial sites and critical infrastructure are holistically inspected and monitored, harnessing remote robotics to autonomously collect, aggregate and analyze visual data.
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Manager, Technical Support that will take part in our growth operation department.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Manage a team with high traffic, making effective time management for their tasks and prioritization.
- Help design processes, structures, and tools to effectively scale support best practices
- Provide day-to-day guidance and support to the team in clients escalations and their resolutions
- Recruiting, building and training a customer support team.
- Hands-on technical support, in depth acquaintance with our platform.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
- Communicate support details and schedules to key stakeholders.
- Contact customers for scheduling on-site visits for installations, maintenance and repairs;
- Manage and maintain updated records of failures, maintenance activities and bugs.
- Support on-site activities for both technicians, customers and sub-contractors;
- Define and implement methods, procedures, tools, and policies to meet the team’s KPIs and service SLAs and ensure high-quality service is delivered to customers.
- Management of a 24/7/365 support team.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in technical customer support
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Demonstrated leadership in Customer operations
- Experience with.
- Hands-on technical experience with electronics,and solving IT and network related issues.
- Experience with operating and flying UAV systems - advantage.
- Knowledge, understanding of cellular (LTE) connectivity - advantage.
- Effective troubleshooter and problem-solver.
- Be able to effectively communicate in business English both written and verbal.
- Be able to prioritize workload and communicate technical issues to stakeholders of varying technical ability
- Spanish speaker - advantage