- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Government
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: klir.io
- Company Address: Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About KlirKlir's integrated water regulatory solution helps the world's water utilities make water safer.
The Klir platform gathers, monitors and analyses regulatory compliance data, all in one easy-to-use web-based application. With it, water utilities are better equipped to quantify and mitigate the true risks to the environment and human health.
Water is arguably the most important resource in the world and yet the industry is notoriously slow at innovating and adopting new technologies that allow them to easily automate endless hours of non-productive admin work from skilled workers. The cost of water is rising as an aging workforce is unable to adapt and multi-million dollar infrastructure decisions are being made without the best data. Our mission is about making water better, and it starts with the professionals at the nexus of all water decisions in a community. Klir will be the operating system for water and we have started on that journey by building the first work enablement platform for water. It’s designed to reduce the burden of administration so the experts can dedicate their precious time to solving a critical problem for our species.
Founded originally in Dublin, Ireland in 2018, Klir is a US Headquartered company with offices in the US, Canada and Ireland. Klir is a remote first company and is one of the fastest growing, SaaS companies in the water industry. We are venture backed by some of the highest profile and most reputable funds including Insight Partners, Bowery Capital & Spider Capital.
Location: This position is fully remote.
We’re looking for a Strategic Sales Development Representative to join our fast-growing team following our $16mm Series A raise. In this role, you will partner closely with our sales and marketing teams to craft, hone and execute outbound prospecting strategies to drive growth. We’re looking for a hungry and collaborative personality who thrives in a fluid environment and isn’t afraid to seek out guidance when needed.
- Develop and execute Klir’s direct outbound strategy to a largely untouched market.
- Own an account list and prospect to set up meetings with qualified opportunities.
- Act as the first point of contact on a prospective customer’s journey to becoming a client.
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing and partner closely with Strategic Account Executives to transition leads
- Educate Director and GM-level executives over the phone or email on our cloud-based solution
- Craft your own style of delivering Klir’s value proposition in a way prospects will relate to--discussing our products, integrations, and features
- Document interactions with prospects in Salesforce.com and communicate clearly and effectively with Strategic Account Executives when needed
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product to improve your craft and share your learnings from the front line.
Experience, Education, & Certifications
- Prior work experience as an SDR or BDR with a demonstrated history of success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- You communicate in a clear, persuasive, and compelling manner over the phone and on email
- You are coachable and take every opportunity to learn--both from others and from available resources
- You learn processes quickly
- You can articulate value and figure out what matters to people
- You actively listen with genuine curiosity and easily collaborate with prospects and colleagues
- You are resourceful, resilient, persistent, and creative
Our Commitment To You
- We remunerate you well with competitive salary and benefits for your market. Our thesis is in order to operate at your best you can't be worrying about your quality of life at home.
- We commit that you have an opportunity to use your talents to leave a factual lasting legacy for our species for generations to come.
- By working with a Y Combinator market leading company, we commit that you have an opportunity to challenge yourself to be the best you can be.
- We commit to give you the opportunity to work in a team that understands life is far too important to take seriously. Obviously, we are doing a crucial job but we have fun while doing it.
- We commit to giving you the opportunity to work with a group of people that value honesty and audaciousness, that stand up straight & stick together no matter what and aspire to be the difference between good and great.
- We commit to doing our best to make you successful. The leaders sense of purpose is to help you to be the best version of yourself. We achieve this with fearless feedback, focus on growth and transparency.