- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Hardware
- Industry: Energy
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: percepto.co
- Company Address: 8 Ha'Oreg st., Modi'in, Center 7178102, IL
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PerceptoPercepto is at the forefront of redefining how industrial sites and critical infrastructure are holistically inspected and monitored, harnessing remote robotics to autonomously collect, aggregate and analyze visual data.
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We’re looking for an integrator to join our manufacturing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for upgrading and refurbishing Percepto ground robots and drones. We’re looking for someone who works well in a cooperative team environment, and has experience working with challenging technical systems.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Repair, upgrade and perform maintenance of current and future robots
- Diagnose malfunctions and make appropriate repairs
- Conduct routine inspections of equipment
- Past experience as an integrator in hardware manufacturing companies (mechanics and electronics)
- Attention to details
- Ability to follow instructions
- High analytical skills
- Scripting knowledge- Advantage
- Linux experience, shell operation- Must
- Ability to read and review engineering drawings – Must
- A high school diploma (12 years education)
- Experienced and capable in soldering
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- A driving license for a forklift will be issued during job training