- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Customer Support
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: www.ovationcxm.com
- Company Address: 1622 Tiburon Boulevard, Belvedere Tiburon, CA, 94920
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About OvationCXMOvationCXM is the Customer Experience Management (CXM) company helping businesses and their partner ecosystems deliver exceptional customer experiences with complete visibility and precise control so they can own the journey, guide the experience and unleash the benefits.
OvationCXM, a dba under Boomtown Network Inc., is the Customer Experience Management company helping businesses and their partner ecosystems deliver exceptional customer experiences with complete visibility and precise control so they can own the journey, guide the experience and unleash the benefits. The OvationCXM Platform (“CXMEngine”) includes pre-built CRM connectors, customer journey orchestration and automation tools, ecosystem aggregation, as well as knowledge delivery and integrated communication solutions in one seamless platform. Customer experience professionals choose OvationCXM because the CXM technology delivers simplicity at a massive scale, streamlining CXM efforts at every customer touchpoint.
We are the emerging market leader in the Customer Experience Management space. As we scale, we are continually looking to bring on new talented and passionate team members who can help us in our bold objective of digitally transforming the Customer Experience from end-to-end. If you’re passionate about working at a dynamic organization that is committed to facing the challenges of the day, this is the place for you. We are seeking candidates who want to be at the forefront of powering entire ecosystems of businesses to work together in ways that had previously been impossible. Sound good? We’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
The SecOps Engineer, will act as a lead to coordinate and participate in multiple security efforts. In this role, you will proactively identify and assess security risks and advise engineering teams on mitigation strategies. You will be a core player in coordinating compliance audits and developing a timeline to improve OvationCXM's security posture. In addition, you will define security guidelines, audit and strengthen OvationCXM's security posture, and improve our defensive capabilities in response to identified threats.
- Partner with the DevOps team to design a secure infrastructure
- Develop and ensure security guidelines and best practices are being followed via technical controls, automation, and auditing
- Maintain policies and create automation to ensure all systems follow regulatory security standards and compliance.
- Regularly perform penetration testing and coordinate with engineering teams to address vulnerabilities
- Participate in architecture and design reviews to mitigate security and privacy risks Create hardening standards for our infrastructure to minimize attack vectors
- Coordinate compliance audits and assist auditing teams in automation and collection of evidence
- Audit and deploy security tooling for code, network, and resource intrusion detection systems.
- Triage security alerts and take appropriate action Lead incident response efforts and documentation
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience using cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure) and experience working specifically with GCP
- 4+ years of experience building systems to secure and monitor infrastructure, deployment, and network communication
- 2+ years of experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams of engineers organized around a particular goal
- Participated in security assessments and advised on both internal and customer security and privacy needs (e.g. SOC2, ISO 27001, GDPR, penetration testing)
- Experience with securing Kubernetes clusters (EKS, AKS, or GKE) Experience with Terraform and IaC tooling a plus
- Strong communication and writing skills
If you’re excited about redefining how B2B companies deliver exceptional customer and product experiences, come join us and help shape the future of our company. OvationCXM is a close group that values hard work, dedication, learning, and creativity. We offer equity participation in an early-stage, high growth technology company, competitive health/dental/vision benefits, unlimited PTO, and cash & stock bonuses for excellent performance