- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Government
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: klir.io
- Company Address: Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About KlirKlir's integrated water regulatory solution helps the world's water utilities make water safer.
The Klir platform gathers, monitors and analyses regulatory compliance data, all in one easy-to-use web-based application. With it, water utilities are better equipped to quantify and mitigate the true risks to the environment and human health.
Water is arguably the most important resource in the world and yet the industry is notoriously slow at innovating and adopting new technologies that allow them to easily automate endless hours of non-productive admin work from skilled workers. The cost of water is rising as an aging workforce is unable to adapt and multi-million dollar infrastructure decisions are being made without the best data. Our mission is about making water better, and it starts with the professionals at the nexus of all water decisions in a community. Klir will be the operating system for water and we have started on that journey by building the first work enablement platform for water. It’s designed to reduce the burden of administration so the experts can dedicate their precious time to solving a critical problem for our species.
Founded originally in Dublin, Ireland in 2018, Klir is a US Headquartered company with employees in the US, Canada, Ireland and Brazil. Klir is a remote first company and is one of the fastest growing, SaaS companies in the water industry. We are venture backed by some of the highest profile and most reputable funds including Insight Partners, Bowery Capital & Spider Capital.
Location: This position is fully remote.
Are you an entrepreneurial and highly proactive self starter with Product Management experience in a startup? Does the idea of building a team and defining and executing the processes that will help us scale excite you? And do you have a deep rooted desire to use your skills for something greater, to have a long lasting positive legacy for our species and our planet? If so, Klir has the perfect opportunity for you.
Klir is searching for a VP of Product who will report to our CPO and have the chance to define and hone the product process and help build, coach, and mentor a quickly growing and highly skilled team. The ideal team member will operate across the management team with autonomy and responsibility. You will be the first Product Leader in seat and be excited to take your knowledge of Product best practices in a scale up to execute and define processes that will help the company scale.
- Work with the CPO to formulate a clear, coherent product strategy and drive it forward, getting buy-in from Leadership and stakeholders across all internal teams and partner organizations
- Leading the product journey from ideation to launch
- Identify and prioritize strategic initiatives and solutions to identify market opportunities, business cases, drive growth, retention and improve customer experience
- Manage both the product managers/owners and designers and provide leadership to enable high quality delivery and coaching
- Acquire / act on customer feedback to align our product vision and roadmap to fill product gaps, generate new ideas and create value for our customers
- Define KPIs and actively measure our impact & performance – both quantitative and qualitative
- Own the holistic roadmapping process across the various stakeholders so that all inputs necessary for decisioning and design are fully incorporated
- Work closely with Director of Engineering and Solution Architect
- Communicate and build relationships with key customers to ensure a deep understanding of market needs
- Experience working with a compliance or highly regulated focused SaaS scale up
- Experience with speaking the language of sales, finance and customer success to champion bi-directional communication
- Strong customer experience orientation, providing exceptional customer-centric focus product and in all interactions, including in-person and virtually.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills with experience building and managing high-performing teams from the ground up; focused on accountability and results-oriented team building
Our Commitment To You
- We remunerate you well with competitive salary and benefits for your market. Our thesis is in order to operate at your best you can't be worrying about your quality of life at home.
- We commit that you have an opportunity to use your talents to leave a factual lasting legacy for our species for generations to come.
- By working with a Y Combinator market leading company, we commit that you have an opportunity to challenge yourself to be the best you can be.
- We commit to give you the opportunity to work in a team that understands life is far too important to take seriously. Obviously, we are doing a crucial job but we have fun while doing it.
- We commit to giving you the opportunity to work with a group of people that value honesty and audaciousness, that stand up straight & stick together no matter what and aspire to be the difference between good and great.
- We commit to doing our best to make you successful. The leaders sense of purpose is to help you to be the best version of yourself. We achieve this with fearless feedback, focus on growth and transparency.