- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: spartascience.com
- Company Address: 165 A Constitution Drive, Menlo Park, CA, 94025
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Sparta ScienceSparta Science provides organizations end to end care solution for improving Movement Health. From diagnosing movement related risks, to prescribing personalized exercise treatment plans, our advanced AI technology is redefining the future of Movement Health. We're on a mission help the world move better.
At Sparta Science, we believe that physical limitations shouldn’t hold you back. We use real data, real science, and advanced A.I. to provide insights that help organizations protect their most valuable resource, their people. Our 180+ customers across health care, the government, and sports use our technology to reduce the occurrence and impact of musculoskeletal conditions
We’re on a mission to help the world move better and are looking for another talented teammate. MD founded, we’ve united an expert team with backgrounds ranging from biomechanics, data science, and machine learning engineering to domain experts in athletic training, strength & conditioning, and professional athletics. Our years of research and advanced A.I. technology is helping us reinvent the diagnosis and treatment of movement-related injuries and disorders.
We are looking for a VP or Senior Director of Finance to scale a high-growth enterprise B2B company. This will include improving financial systems and processes, financial forecasting, budget analysis, and evolving our key SaaS metrics.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in financial management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a relevant field
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills; Proficiency in advanced Excel and financial modeling
- Proven ability to influence and drive executive leadership to decisions and tangible outcomes
- Able to evaluate and make recommendations across opposing and equally critical business needs
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of flexibility and accountability, in a constantly fast-evolving environment
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills
- Use expertise in financial analysis to present and communicate financial results to senior executives and influence them in developing new strategies to enhance the organization’s financial performance.
- Quarterly and annual financial modeling
- Establish key organizational performance indicators and metrics to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the company’s verticals, challenges, and strategic objectives
- Implement or evolve existing solutions to improve the company’s overall financial performance e.g expense, commission, and inventory management
- Provide key input for all strategic business decisions
- Implement and evolve the policies, practices, and information that shape the company
- Develop monthly budgets for all departments based on company sales and expense goal
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- 100% coverage of Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
Sparta Science is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.