- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Hardware
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: herohealth.com
- Company Address: 85 Broad St, Floor 17, New York, NY, 10004
About HeroWe’re on a mission to help take the hassle out of taking meds for patients and caregivers with the first end-to-end medication management service that stores, sorts, dispenses, tracks and refills even the most complex regimens.
At Hero, we're on a mission to take the hassle out of taking meds for patients and caregivers with the first end-to-end medication management service that stores, sorts, dispenses, tracks, and refills even the most complex regimens.
We hope you’ll join us in improving the lives of millions of patients and caregivers across the country! With remote-first roles in the U.S. and a vibrant office culture in other markets, our roles allow you to bring your whole, authentic self to work to help us solve this complex health issue.
Hero's VP of Hardware Operations will lead all facets of hardware operations and supply chain functions. Success in this role requires a refined understanding of the dynamics of hardware-first businesses and a second-nature intuition for uncovering opportunities for improvement and implementing solutions. You will be joining Hero at an exciting inflection point for the company with rapidly expanding business lines across B2C and Enterprise and a significant new product in development.
- Lead and develop Hero's Hardware Operations and Supply Chain teams.
- Manage forecasting and S&OP process
- Select, manage and maintain strong relationships with vendors, contract manufacturers, and suppliers in Asia
- Ensure persistence and growth of a high-performing operations team that meets and exceeds goals
- Detailed and organized project management, budget projections, and program execution toward consistent delivery of high-quality products
- Foster a positive and collaborative environment ideal for long-term professional development
- BS or above degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering (or in a related field)
- 8+ years of senior-level multi-disciplinary hardware operations management experience, including supply chain management
- 4+ years of experience managing vendors and contract manufacturers in Asia
- Consumer hardware experience including mass production experience, preferably with Tier 1 manufacturers
- Consumer and medical product experience; familiarity with medical product design methodology, certification and documentation
- Experience launching high-volume consumer and medical products.
- A collaborative leader that puts the team first
- Ability to lead and thrive in a complex, multi-cultural/international, multi-disciplinary team
- Success in recruiting, hiring, training, managing, and retaining high-performing hardware operations and supply chain individuals and teams
- Start-up to scale-up experience in a founding or senior leadership role, preferred
- International travel as needed
HERO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Click here to view Federal Labor Law posters.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.