- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: herohealth.com
- Company Address: 85 Broad St, Floor 17, New York, NY, 10004
About HeroWe’re on a mission to help take the hassle out of taking meds for patients and caregivers with the first end-to-end medication management service that stores, sorts, dispenses, tracks and refills even the most complex regimens.
At Hero, we're on a mission to take the hassle out of taking meds for patients and caregivers with the first end-to-end medication management service that stores, sorts, dispenses, tracks, and refills even the most complex regimens.
We hope you’ll join us in improving the lives of millions of patients and caregivers across the country! With remote-first roles in the U.S. and a vibrant office culture in other markets, our roles allow you to bring your whole, authentic self to work to help us solve this complex health issue.
Hero is seeking a Software QA Analyst, Firmware with a thirst for pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to join in the continued expansion of a complex medication management platform. In this seat, you will be critical to the success of further development to support the current generation device and fast-approaching next generation device. Making this happen requires a genuine ardor for process and delivering solutions to complex software challenges.
We are a lean and mean team with a high bar for excellence. We hire A-players to hire A-players. Join us in bringing transformative healthcare products to market that save lives and improve the livelihoods of millions.
- Main focus on firmware
- Create test plans and document test cases working with engineering and product teams;
- Record test progress and results;
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing;
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter;
- Perform manual and automated testing and discover bugs within software;
- Research and analyze product features being tested;
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- 2+ year of experience in manual software testing
- Strong knowledge of Jira ticketing tool
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Web development technologies
- Systematic and detail oriented approach
- Any web development experience is a plus
- Experience in test automation is a plus
HERO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Click here to view Federal Labor Law posters.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.