- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Supply Chain
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: logiwa.com
- Company Address: 515 N State St Fl:14, Chicago, Illinois 60654, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About LogiwaLogiwa is an industry-leading cloud-based order fulfillment, warehouse and inventory management software that has served retail, e-commerce, wholesale, and 3PL businesses worldwide for over a decade.
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017 we've grown to become the leading provider of cloud-powered ordering and fulfillment software for B2C and Direct-to-Consumer companies in an industry that’s growing by leaps and bounds. As e-commerce continues to take off, the sky is not even the limit for us.
If you’re looking for a place where your career can take off, for a company that is passionate about their people, and for products that are helping redefine the way companies do business, then we’re looking for you!
We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth. Whoever you are–rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, or Netflix binger– come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
Our Onboarding Engineers work with our new customers to implement and train them on Logiwa software and set them up for success. They are project managers, passionate problem solvers, and the all-around go-to people for both clients and internal teams. As the Onboarding Team Leader, you will be responsible for driving the success of a team of Onboarding Engineers. Our ideal candidate is someone with passion for the WMS space, who wants to empower others to deliver outstanding customer experiences. You’ll manage relationships with customers, overseeing implementations to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget. You’ll also serve as a Logiwa product expert, helping ensure documentation and knowledge transfer as customers go live and acting as a liaison between customers and internal teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of Onboarding Engineers and other project teams, overseeing their work, training them on how to successfully implement Logiwa’s software by motivating customers and completing project timelines
- Communicate and interact with team members to stay informed on workload, delegating tasks appropriately, assigning and redirecting the workload for staff as necessary
- Manage team meetings to break down various targets and deadlines for projects
- Provide onboarding support to engineers and other staff members
- Manage an internal tool to track progress of custom reports and billing needs
- Supervise project teams both internal and external to deliver status updates, resolve project issues and design solutions
- Meet with clients to understand and explain what the client’s business will require and what they and their team will be able to provide
- Review the software at customer sites to ensure product runs efficiently and will be able to handle updates
- Implement alternatives and solutions when issues arise
- BS/BA in Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Operations Research, Logistics, or similar fields; or a combination of experience and education/training equivalent to a four-year college degree
- 5+ years experience in a role directly interacting with customers, preferably related to implementation or project management
- 2-3 years experience conducting project post mortem studies
- 1-2 years experience monitoring multiple individual contributor’s results
- Ability to help define and measure key warehouse management metrics, identifying opportunities and risks
- This role will require some travel within the US for occasional on-site visits with clients