- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: hyro.ai
- Company Address: 11 E Loop Road, New York, NY
About HyroHyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics.
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we are turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Baptist Health,
, and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for an experienced conversation designer to join our growing product & design team in Tel Aviv.
As a Conversation Designer at Hyro, you will be responsible for designing the best user experience for our virtual assistants, both in text and voice. You will ensure that the experience is conversationally engaging and impactful for our end users. You will help translate business and product requirements into natural dialogue. You will conduct research and experimentation around conversational design, bringing good design practices, fresh thinking, and insights to our clients.
You’ll be highly skilled at creating conversational flows, and comfortable with the technical possibilities and constraints. You’ll also be a strong communicator and collaborator, ready to share knowledge and build guidelines and heuristics.
Come be a part of one of the most exciting human-computer interaction challenges today, and help us craft Hyro’s AI conversations at scale. If you’re up to the challenge of building the world's #1 Adaptive Communications Platform, and enjoy working with super smart people in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right landing spot for you!
- Define best practice standards, reusable design patterns, and processes for conversational UX at scale.
- Partner with product managers and developers to find the best solutions, ensuring that our virtual assistants solve user problems in the most efficient and human way possible
- Conduct user interviews and review customer transcripts to identify gaps in the conversation design; modify design patterns to bridge those gaps.
- Write and manage conversational flows to align with defined opportunities
- Review analytic reports to identify areas for improvements in the conversation design, with a keen eye for continuous improvement and quality control
- Interpret performance metrics to hypothesize where design changes can be made and tested to drive specific goals. Define KPIs and goals
- Help define KPIs and goals for various use cases
- 3+ years of experience in the conversational design field
- Your previous experience might include designing conversational assistants / voice-activated user interfaces / writing conversational tone of voice / UX writing. Or, you’ve maybe re-designed a call center virtual agent and customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Native speaker is an advantage
- Experience in designing and facilitating user interviews and user testing sessions
- Experience collaborating with different stakeholders (internal and external), explaining business & technical choices to them, and facilitating decision making
- Self-motivated, pro-active, great communication skills, and fun to work with :)
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.