- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: hyro.ai
- Company Address: 11 E Loop Road, New York, NY
About HyroHyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics.
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re searching for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our growing team in Tel Aviv. We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and product driven engineer with a desire to build a complex SaaS platform. As a member of our Apps Team, you’ll be contributing to a variety of different projects while playing a key role in taking Hyro’s Adaptive Communications Platform to the next level, ensuring the scale-up of the company by streamlining assistant configurability within our voice and chat solutions. With tremendous responsibilities and corresponding impact, you’ll help develop customer-facing products on a high level, and wear multiple hats at a fast-growing, dynamic, early-stage company. This is a position for product-minded professionals who truly enjoy improving the user experience, ideating new ways to push our platform forward.
- Work closely with senior engineers, UX designers, and product managers to develop friendly UI experiences.
- Source new methods for enabling configurations of our AI assistants’ goals and constraints.
- Develop features and improvements to the Hyro’s platform and widgets in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Design strong visualizations for knowledge graphs, analytics and other visualization tools.
- Maintain internal and external data APIs using Node.js and Python.
- Experience in building a SaaS product / platform / dashboard
- Bonus: 1-2 years of Python experience
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Team player with a positive and fun attitude
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.