- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: hyro.ai
- Company Address: 11 E Loop Road, New York, NY
About HyroHyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics.
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Baptist Health, Rent.com and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
You’re the technical quarterback on sales calls. Touchdowns all day. Killer product demos and successful POCs are born from your ability to own and communicate architectural recommendations. If you’re passionate about leading the sales cycle from the technical side, and being a trusted advisor for prospective customers as well as internal stakeholders, then you might be a perfect fit as Solution Architect on our growing Solutions team in NYC. You’ll be an integral part of a group of top professionals that drives next-generation conversational AI experiences. You’ll have an invaluable impact on the success of both our Account Executives’ ability to close, and the customers we aim to serve, by performing technical discovery qualifications, communicating architectural specifications for Hyro’s Adaptive Communications Platform, delivering strong product demonstrations and POCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues. As an emphatic technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between our technical solutions and business value for customers.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, organized, pursue initiatives rigorously, have a solid technical background, be a fast learner, and possess flawless communication skills.
If you’re up to the challenge of building the world's #1 Adaptive Communications Platform, and enjoy working with super smart people in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right landing spot for you!
- Drive the functionality and capabilities of Hyro’s core technology
- Immerse yourself in Conversational AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) technologies and innovations, and work closely with the healthcare foundry team to keep improving our state-of-the-art solution
- Lead the sales cycle from the technical side
- Project confidence as a trusted advisor for prospective customers as well as internal stakeholders such as Engineering, Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, and more
- Ensure successful implementation of Hyro’s assistants on the prospect's environment and troubleshoot should we encounter issues
- Meet with customers to present the company’s vision, collect feedback, and assist Sales and Customer Success efforts
- Define and track the metrics / KPIs used to measure the success and health of the product
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors
- Leverage research and data to turn hypotheses into solutions and outcomes
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager or Solution Architect of a complex technical product
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent; deep technical understanding
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product and software development lifecycle, including product strategy, roadmap, and release
- Ability to make trade-offs between long-term vision & strategy and short-term needs
- Exceptional multi-tasker with great communication skills
- Be proactive in addressing and foreseeing issues that may come up during the deployment cycles
- High level analytics skills and highlight most valuable insights
- Experience in a healthtech company - big advantage
- Experience with ML / AI / NLU technologies and products - big advantage
This is a hybrid role, with at least 2 days in the NYC office.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Offered rate of compensation (NY locations only) will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The salary range for this position is $140,000 - $170,000 annually exempt. The range provided is for NY-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than NY may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.