- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Customer Support
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: digitalgenius.com
- Company Address: Golden Square, 11, London, England W1F 9JB, GB
About DigitalGeniusDigitalGenius is the AI platform that puts customer support on autopilot by understanding conversations, automating repetitive processes and delighting your customers.
DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company delivering practical applications of deep learning and AI to some of the largest and fastest growing customer service operations in the world. We’re a dedicated team of thoughtful and hard working people committed to improving customer service through AI and automated processes. Our team is currently fully remote with colleagues based in the UK, US, and Europe.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who is excited by the opportunity of scaling an AI startup. We are looking for someone who enjoys helping people, solving problems, and working on interesting projects.
Customer Success at DigitalGenius owns all post-sales customer engagement. This includes everything from scoping implementations, managing the delivery process, defining/achieving KPIs, ensuring continuous improvement post-implementation, generating case studies, and securing renewals.
This role will be responsible for the management and success of new and existing clients in the UK and Europe. This role is open to candidates in both the UK and EU.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel for clients across various verticals (e.g. E-commerce, Finance, Travel), all segments (SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise), and every phase of the post-sales customer lifecycle.
- Understand customer requirements necessary to scope projects effectively, implement our solutions successfully, and achieve KPIs to ensure customer referenceability, satisfaction, and retention.
- Responsible for product performance reporting, business-value analyses, and ongoing project planning for your portfolio of customers.
- Stay current on best practices, industry trends, and customer pain-points to maintain and strengthen our product’s competitive advantages.
- Work with clients to create mutually agreed upon implementation plans, project timelines, and SOW milestones.
- Work with Solution Engineers to ensure timely delivery and continuous improvement of implemented solutions.
- Effectively communicate project requirements, status, and results to clients in a high-touch customer success model.
- Field customer support inquiries and manage escalations throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Responsible for generating case studies, securing renewals, and driving the growth of your client portfolio
- 2+ years client management experience in SaaS – background in CRM, API, and/or Customer Service spaces a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree - MBA or technical degree a plus
- Demonstrable proficiency building reporting via SFDC, Zendesk, Freshdesk, GoodData and/or Excel
- Exceptional presentation and relationship skills with ability to communicate technical and commercial concepts effectively
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively and autonomously.
- You love to solve problems, help people, and want to be an integral part of scaling a start-up
- Competitive Salary & Equity Package
- Free Lunch & Delivery every Friday
- Yearly "Free Week" in addition to 25 days of annual leave
- $500 One-Time Home Office Allowance
- Monthly fitness stipend of $210 or fully paid Third Space Gym Membership
- Freedom to experiment with your own ideas
- Environment to develop yours skills without bureaucracy or red-tape