- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: colabsoftware.com
- Company Address: 251 E White Hills Rd, St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador A1A 5N8, CA
About CoLab SoftwareCoLab is a web-based collaboration tool that lets your team share CAD, provide feedback with full mechanical context, and capture the critical design data that your other systems don’t—giving you a design review and collaboration process that’s standardized, simplified, and twice-as-fast.
At CoLab, we are helping engineering teams bring life changing products to market years sooner. We do it by enabling engineers to make better design decisions faster with tools for sharing files, exchanging feedback, and tracking reviews. CoLab is growing fast, and we are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help us launch and scale marketing programs to power our next phase of growth.
As Demand Generation Manager, your primary responsibility will be managing and scaling LinkedIn ads, a channel we have tested and proven in 2022. This will include optimizing audiences, managing spend, launching new campaigns, and overseeing ad copy and design. In addition, you will be involved with testing new channels - like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram - and/or new strategies - like ABM.
- Work closely with product marketing and graphic design to produce ad creative that captures attention and delivers key messages
- Build and launch new LinkedIn ads campaigns
- Monitor spending and adjust budgets as required
- Optimize audiences, messaging, and creative to maximize inbound pipeline
- Work closely with digital marketing to optimize the website for conversions
- Work closely with the VP Marketing to design, launch, and test new marketing programs
- Direct management for 1 graphic designer
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing or demand generation role, focused on B2B technology.
- Advanced knowledge of digital advertising platforms, including LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google AdWords / YouTube
- Curious and motivated to discover the messages, copy, and designs that resonate most with customers
- Proven ability to get strong creative over the finish line consistently by working effectively with teammates
- Deep understanding of ad platform and CRM data, demonstrated success using data to inform experiments that improve results
- Experience using HubSpot to build dashboards, set up workflows, and analyze how customers interact with our website
- Experience with advanced targeting and/or data enrichment tools (Metadata, Clearbit) a plus
- This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive compensation package that includes a stock options component.
- This role offers an extended health and benefits package that includes unlimited paid vacation and RRSP matching.
- Our main office location is in St. John’s, NL where we offer hybrid and remote opportunities. This role has the flexibility to work from anywhere within North America.